IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BeastlyTony's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BeastlyTony's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: BeastlyTony's GM Application   BeastlyTony's GM Application Time210Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:24 pm

Name : Tony (Also it's apart of my Xbox GamerTag, and Maplestory Name)

Time Zone : GMT -5 (Eastern Time)

Email : Drawnstory@gmail.com (Don't worry about it I don't host anymore servers)

IGN : BeastlyTony

Why you want to be a GM :
I would want to be a Game Master, actually for a few different reasons. 1. I would love to help out the community (I heard the server got wiped so I though this was a time for the server to be helped out to make a comeback.) 2. I have a pretty fair patience toleration you could say. I don't get very annoyed that easy, it would take quite a bit to start bugging me. 3. I would like to give to others to experience of being a leader, that I got from my former GM's in other servers that I played in as a normal player. 4. I want to set a role for this server, and make this server better than the rest will ever dream to be. 5. I love to work with others, to help them out when they truly need help.

What you will do as a GM :
As a GM I would make sure that people do as they are expected of them, I would make sure that nobody tries to manipulate one-another, for any personal gain or loss. I would see to it that the server is working 100% of the time, and if it's not I will let a higher rank, or the owner herself know. If there is nobody on that can take care of a problem that only the owner can fix, I will limit what the players may do as far as the "bugged" or "glitched" areas go.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can make custom WZ edits, I could also make a custom website, for the server (for websites, I know; html, xml, php, css, flash, and script.) I can code if needed to code anything for the server. I would also (like I said above) make sure that everybody follows the expectations that are placed upon them.

How long you have played IdyllicStory (This should say "How long have you played IdyllicStory") : starting today (10/6/2010) from now I plan to have played at least a week before I get a response for this application.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day (should say "How long do you play Idyllicstory per day") : I plan to play Idllicstory about 4-5 hours per day (on the weekdays). On the weekends I'll be on all day.

How long have you played GMS : I have played Global MapleStory since v.55 which was at least two or three years ago if I'm correct.

What makes you stand out : What makes me stand out is my personality, I do NOT get annoyed easily. I have a high tolerance towards annoyance, and patience. I am a kind guy, when I say I'll do something I will do it that very second of what I say I'll do.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I would mainly just use the following commands (if I'm a level three GM or higher); !meso 9999999999 <-- (that's an example), !event, !warp, (If I am told to, or if needed to) !ban or !temp ban (first I would use !jail) before using the ban command.

Experience as a GM : I have hosted numerous servers since v.55 titanms came out, I have coded ALL of my own servers, edited them, and I have been Admin, or co-owner in at least 6 different servers, (these are the names; Ghostms (before the new owner took over), DivineKnightsMs, Darkshadowms, StylinStory, DarkMs (before new owner), and lastly ToyStory.)

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.: No I would NOT quit, just by making this application I have already made a commitment to this server, and GM or not I would still make sure I would do everything I have listed above, the ONLY difference is that I will report it to ANY higher rank than me (Staff wise). If I don't get accepted, that's fine with me I won't be going anywhere I already made a commitment to the server and I WILL keep it.

~Thank you for reading my application~
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

BeastlyTony's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BeastlyTony's GM Application   BeastlyTony's GM Application Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:07 am

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

BeastlyTony's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: