IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[OMG]Linny~~ GM Application atleast i think

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[OMG]Linny~~ GM Application atleast i think Empty
PostSubject: [OMG]Linny~~ GM Application atleast i think   [OMG]Linny~~ GM Application atleast i think Time210Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:22 am

Name :Lindsay but people call me linny

Time Zone :eastern time zone

Email :Emotion-linny@hotmail.com

IGN :OMGitzLinny

Why you want to be a GM : I want to ameliorate the game play so everyone is satisfied as they are playing in IdyllicStory.And to bring some life and people back into the server. Buying and selling random things.
when i think someone is hacking ill always go and look but they will go away when they see me, so i need a GM to spy on them. Thats why we need more GM's with different time zones. i really love to host events i did that like 3 times a day Smile, and ill help alot of people with everything (not with training & giving stuff or mesos) no just with questions and other things Smile want to ban hackers as well because hackers are a problem to the game and it makes it really unfair to those that do not hack. Hacking is not tolerable. I will do ban all hackers even if they’re just playing around. Hackers are hackers and they should know that it isn’t allowed during game play. I want to start events for members of IdyllicStory since most of the current GMs live in different time zones and they’re offline when other members are on. Besides all of that, I’m really active and it would be a great cause for IdyllicStory.

What you will do as a GM :My reasons for what I would do as a GM are pretty similar to why I want to be one. I want to ban hackers because they’re playing unfair with the rest of the members and they get a bit pissy sometimes. For an example, a D/C hacker would just go onto your map and disconnects the entire map with everyone in it. After a while of being disconnected from 1-2-3 or even more times can get you really annoyed and pissed off. Hackers are just not tolerable. No matter what they say can’t be tolerated. You can be fly hacking and not doing max damage cap on monsters but you’re still hacking so that’ll be a ban. As I mentioned above, I will ban hackers, host events, and help new players around the server. The hackers, (who damage hack, do 10k damage-99k damage to a monster), get on my nerves sometimes. For example, you're new to the Server and you're trying to kill some Mushrooms. Once you hit it, a hacker comes in and kills every spawn in the map or VAC hacks the monsters to the top. When that happens, I'll be able to come into the map and ban the hacker. If I get accepted, I can be able to help the newbies around the server and answer their questions such as, "Where do I get a blue sauna robe?" or "How do I get this item?" and so on.

How you can help the server as a GM :Well, to be honest, I'd like to do the following: Ban hackers, suggest new and awesome ideas, help Vote, host some fun-loving Events, recruit more and more players, and get IdyllicStory Ranked #1 Private Server.
I would try to give possible answers to everyones question and give them my word on any promise I am able to do, with the means of not breaking the rules as a GM. I would tell all of my friends and acquaintances to come join because they would be missing out on a big opportunity to have plenty of fun and excitement. I have a somewhat well knowledge on how to make graphics (e.g. Banners, Icons, Signatures, etc.), and know how to make videos for Youtube. Even If I don't make it as a GM, I will still let everyone I know to come join and still show my support for the server.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :i been playing idyllicstory for 1 year or 5 months

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :I play IdyllicStory on Mondays-Fridays from 4:30p.m. or 6:30p.m.

How long you have played GMS : I have played GMS at most for four years; spent three years on GMS

What makes you stand out : I stand out from other people mainly based off my personality; I have a very positive personality and try not to bring my bad days on others which can result on me being assumed as an uptight person. I am very helpful when people are in need of problems. I can use Team Viewer and help those who are having difficulty on working a private server, and I can assure you that I won't be some useless tool that stands in the crowd and lounges around idly as if I don't have to listen to other people because I am a hard worker and I give my dedication for a server and will never stop at it.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Gm commands are a keen utility to ordain the community of the Private Server so I definitely will not abuse the powers that are given to me.

!ban – If a member of IdyllicStory is hacking, duping, or advertising other private servers on this server, they will be banned. (Screen shot will be provided if the person was to appeal their ban).
!cheaters – I will use this daily to see any suspicions of hackers, cheaters, etc.
!event – I will use this command to host an event if permitted to do so.
!jail – If warned a particular amount of times, will jail if the person is not comprehending with the directions.
!say – If there was any notice that I needed everyone to know, this would be the command I would use.

Experience as a GM :i was a GM for 3 private servers also i know people (hackers) will hate me, idc cause im doing my job and saving the server

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
I’d be abashed if I was to quit this server because I didn’t get the spot as a GM. Even without the endowment of being a GM, I’m still going to play and help the members of Idyllic Story. I wouldn't quit just because I didn’t get the roll as a GM. I have many friends that I recruited to play Idyllic Story as well as I’ve made new friends on the server. It is an awe-inspiring server that I will truly enjoy until it shuts down. Idyllic Story was the only server that I’ve stayed on for hours of time and still haven’t quit after a month of playing

Last edited by [OMG]Linny~~ on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [OMG]Linny~~ GM Application atleast i think   [OMG]Linny~~ GM Application atleast i think Time210Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:35 am

Nice app linny hope u get the spot 10/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [OMG]Linny~~ GM Application atleast i think   [OMG]Linny~~ GM Application atleast i think Time210Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:03 am

i hate to say this.. but i kinda want you to get gm more than i want to get it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [OMG]Linny~~ GM Application atleast i think   [OMG]Linny~~ GM Application atleast i think Time210Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:37 pm

Thanks <3

Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: [OMG]Linny~~ GM Application atleast i think   [OMG]Linny~~ GM Application atleast i think Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:08 am

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OMG]Linny~~ GM Application atleast i think   [OMG]Linny~~ GM Application atleast i think Time210

Back to top Go down

[OMG]Linny~~ GM Application atleast i think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: