IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zikki's Gm App :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zikki's Gm App :D Empty
PostSubject: Zikki's Gm App :D   Zikki's Gm App :D Time210Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:21 am

Name :Zion

Time Zone :GMT (UTC) - 4

Email :zikki_maduro@hotmail.com

IGN :iLiekDope

Why you want to be a GM :i Want to Be A Gm To Help The Server on Many Stuff banning Hackers helping ppl Make Ppl Happy Dont Let Them Be Bored Or W.e And Host Events Its Actuelly Fun Hosting EVENTS~ Very Happy

What you will do as a GM :i Would Bann/Jail Hackers I Wont Jail/Bann Ppl Who Be Mean To Me Ill Just Warn Them i Wont Be Mean to Em ill Just Chill Help Ppl Iff There Char Is Stuck Or They Cant Log in Or Iff They Have a Bug And i Would Awesome Events Like Hide And Seek,Jq's,T/f,Trivia's Etc Etc.... And i Will Perhaps Come Up With My Own Event Rofl I Would Help Alot [HONEST]

How you can help the server as a GM : Rofl Ill Help Alot Just Alot Banning Hackers or Jailing Emm Ill Help The Gm's Also iff they Need Help Or Need Help Hosting Event Ill Help Ppl When there Char Are Stuck Or Something They Need [Not Giving Or Training Ppl] I Will Vote Everyday ill Advertise Alot And Perhaps Recruit Some Friends Rofl

How long you have played IdyllicStory :Uhh i think 5/8 months orso But i rlly know Much About Idyllic Its So Much Fun Razz

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : i play 3/5 hours in the week and 10/8 in the weekends im rlly active

How long you have played GMS :whaw i played it since i was 7 so like 8years i played Gms

What makes you stand out :Rofl A Hurricane,Somebody Tht Died Or Been Shot,a Fire in My NeighborHood or a Huge Explotion ;P

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :!item or w.e it is !jail/!ban when its in need !event.

Experience as a GM : ive Been A Gm In ForestStory,,LooZootStory,CheetosMs So Like 4 Server i was Gm I Was Co Owner In GrafityStory

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.

Welll actuelly no cuzz this server is awesome when i joined this server i said i will never but never quit this server And
i still say tht roflroflroflroflrofl lol! Thanks For Reading Zikki's Gm App :D Icon_cool

Last edited by zikki on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zikki's Gm App :D   Zikki's Gm App :D Time210Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:39 am

uhhhhh i guess some more info wud make it alot better so yea do that hope u get the spot btw ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zikki's Gm App :D   Zikki's Gm App :D Time210Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:58 pm

err i like the color and i see how you want to help but there isent that much info. apart from that good gm app.

and i hope you get the spot(i really do) Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zikki's Gm App :D   Zikki's Gm App :D Time210Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:13 am

Well i guess its useless to post here..

>>>http://nomnomstory.forumotion.net/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Lied in the application   Zikki's Gm App :D Time210Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:38 pm

He couldn't have been playing for eight years on Global MapleStory becuase Maple Story was released on May 11th, 2005.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Zikki's Gm App :D   Zikki's Gm App :D Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:05 am

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zikki's Gm App :D   Zikki's Gm App :D Time210

Back to top Go down

Zikki's Gm App :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-