IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App Empty
PostSubject: i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App   i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App Time210Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Guys you may remember me or may not. but im BACK! and i thought i might give this another go, since i got declined cause i stopped playing, not my fault my C drive got wiped T_T aaanyway new computer and im back!

Name : Thomas

Time Zone : EST GMT-3

Email :badte2@ymail.com

IGN : Thomas

Why you want to be a GM : well i tried this out a while ago, and i love helping people, and to make friends.

What you will do as a GM : track down hackers, and try to keep the players happy as i can

How you can help the server as a GM : i'm not exactly sure, but if anyone needs anything from me that i can use my power to help (outside of breaking the rules) i'll try to help

How long you have played IdyllicStory : i used to play a while back, but now im back, and just as good, if not better (and active now)

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 0 hours, cause i just got back

How long you have played GMS : since it became a free mmorpg

What makes you stand out : I'm thomas?

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !warp !warphere !gmmap, and i dont remember the other ones

Experience as a GM : i can't remember all the names but i've been co-admin with a dif server and i owned my own, was a GM on AngelsDream MS before it shut down

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. Nope, because this server was awesome when i left, and hopefully it's just as good now

Last edited by thomas on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App   i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App Time210Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:03 pm

put more info and a little color would do it Very Happy.

goodjob!hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App   i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App Time210Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:04 am

info in where? i'll edit it a bit
and did these colors help?
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App   i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:18 pm

Denied!!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App   i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App Time210

Back to top Go down

i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-