IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi My name is Anthony

Go down 

Do you think Anthony i should be a gm?
No:
Hi My name is Anthony I_vote_lcap50%Hi My name is Anthony I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Yes:
Hi My name is Anthony I_vote_lcap0%Hi My name is Anthony I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Never:
 0% [ 0 ]
Now:
Hi My name is Anthony I_vote_lcap25%Hi My name is Anthony I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Maybe:
 0% [ 0 ]
I Dont care:
Hi My name is Anthony I_vote_lcap25%Hi My name is Anthony I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Sure:
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Hi My name is Anthony Empty
PostSubject: Hi My name is Anthony   Hi My name is Anthony Time210Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:06 am

Name :Anthony

Time Zone :Eastern

Email :titog176@hotmail.com

IGN :Anthony176

Why you want to be a GM :So i can help the community grow bigger

What you will do as a GM :try to see if a person is hacking and help people if they are lost

How you can help the server as a GM :

How long you have played IdyllicStory :idk long time

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :like 24 hrs

How long you have played GMS :ikd what gms means

What makes you stand out :ill write all info down there

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !ban !jail !gmmap

Experience as a GM :ill tell you down there

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
Honestly not really

I will be grading these application on how neat it is, on correct grammar (so I know you're mature and not another 8 year old begging for gm position), and length.
Theres your proof down there also everything you need is down there.

Name:Anthony Guzmen

IGN:Anthony

TimeZone:Eastern

Do you have GM experience?Sad-I have plenty of experience with forums, and being a game moderator. I am very familiar with famous Global MapleStory forums like sleepywood, basilmarket, etc but also I like to look at other private server forums because I am interested in whats happening with them (i.e : One server was the first that released GPQ, LPQ, LMPQ, and KPQ). I will also try my best to keep all forums as organized as i can so i can help other players with there in-game or non related problems.

What can you do to help the server?:I can vote everyday so that we can get more people also i will get people to donate and i will make a video every 2 or 1 week.

What can you do to promote the server?:Get friends i can tell them to Donate.

If you caught a friend hacking what would you do?:i would type:!ban Name Reasons instantly.

If someone needed help and you couldn't help them what would you do?:I would ask another gm for help or contact the admin and if no one is on but me and him i can go on google and type the info and if nothing shows up ill have to open my book of help its worth alot it answers alot of questions and if its not there ill tell him that he has to ask you tomrrow (Admin)

Any other things here:Hello, I'm applying for the position of a GM because I think that I would do good job at helping others. I am pretty active In-Game and when the server is down for an update/crashed and is waiting to be up again I will be on the forums trying to help any problems I can. Here is my application and I hope you accept me as a GameMaster.

Do you have experience with fourms/ or being a moderator?

-I have plenty of experience with forums, and being a game moderator. I am very familiar with famous Global MapleStory forums like sleepywood, basilmarket, etc but also I like to look at other private server forums because I am interested in whats happening with them (i.e : One server was the first that released GPQ, LPQ, LMPQ, and KPQ). I will also try my best to keep all forums as organized as i can so i can help other players with there in-game or non related problems.

Will you help other players with there problems?

-Yes I will, I'm not just going to say "Yes, I will help other players" I will help them. By helping other players I will, answer all there questions (i.e : pointing out where things are, if or if not we have a nx seller/shop, etc). Also if they get rolledback/are stuck in a place and can't get warped out of I will listen to what happened and figure out a way to help them.

How long can you be on our server/ help other players?

-I am a very active person when it comes to the computer. Now it is summer and I will be available all day from around 12PM (Eastern Standard Time) until probably 10PM (Eastern Standard Time). Also if anything has gone wrong with the server I will do my best to fix it to the best of my ability until a more experienced GM can 100% fix the problem.During this time i am online i will look at forums 1-3 times a day to see if any players have reports of hacking, scamming, or any other problems that might occur.

Why should we choose you to experience the chance of being a GM?

Well, I may not be the BEST GM out there but, I can help other players to the best of my ability such as teaching them how to get to places, or where do we get our job advancements but also I am very friendly and not only helpful. When the server is down for along period of time, I find out a way to make it up to the players for all the downtime. When a problem occurs I will use the best of my ability to figure out a way of how to solve it. If I can not do so I will try to find someone that can or that can teach me how.

Can you handle stress?

-Yes I can handle a decent amount of stress. I am a pretty patient person and I can stand being spammed in whisper/smegas for items. I might not give them the item depending on what it is even if they get really pissed off at me (i.e : Wizet Hats, or items that you can easily get In-Game).
Thank you for reading/ making your decision on whether i should be a GM or not.

Any website development experience?

Few. I'm good with some basic stuff, but with reallly technical stuff like flash and java, I'm not so good at. I'm good at just adding the basic stuff, pages, images, etc.

And this is why you should choose me as your GM! Very Happy Hey i have another app if you dont like this one let me know i can show you the other one! Very Happy i will do my job as a gm and follow your instructions! Your Friend Anthony's Gm App! afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi My name is Anthony   Hi My name is Anthony Time210Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:21 am

I'm kind of confused. Why have you repeated some questions more than once?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi My name is Anthony   Hi My name is Anthony Time210Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:42 pm

He took it from his other GM Application from other servers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi My name is Anthony   Hi My name is Anthony Time210Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:09 pm

yea kind of confusing. Put it a little more orgonized and add a bit of colour.

other than that great job and i hope you get the spot Wink
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Hi My name is Anthony   Hi My name is Anthony Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Denied!!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi My name is Anthony   Hi My name is Anthony Time210

Back to top Go down

Hi My name is Anthony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-