IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The forum's address

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The forum's address Empty
PostSubject: The forum's address   The forum's address Time210Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:18 pm

I'm just wondering, but is it okay to leave the forum's URL address at www.idyllicstory.forumotion.net or whatever else would work after changing the name of server to nomnomstory? Or have you already made a new forum already? Same for the website for the server. It's just a small issue that I've come across that may confuse new players. Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The forum's address   The forum's address Time210Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:56 am

There is a new forum already,
but just can't remember it...
its like nomnomstory.freeforum or whatever,
visited it once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The forum's address   The forum's address Time210Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Josh wrote:
I'm just wondering, but is it okay to leave the forum's URL address at www.idyllicstory.forumotion.net or whatever else would work after changing the name of server to nomnomstory? Or have you already made a new forum already? Same for the website for the server. It's just a small issue that I've come across that may confuse new players. Thanks for your time.
the url are www.nomnomstory.fourmotion.net Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The forum's address   The forum's address Time210Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:26 am

Looks like Markus switched up the r and the u. forumotion, not fourmotion Wink

www.nomnomstory.forumotion.net
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The forum's address   The forum's address Time210Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Ah, okay then. Thanks for answering my question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The forum's address   The forum's address Time210Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Black_Magic wrote:
Looks like Markus switched up the r and the u. forumotion, not fourmotion Wink

www.nomnomstory.forumotion.net
haha i lub screw things up Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forum's address   The forum's address Time210

Back to top Go down

The forum's address
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum