IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rotien's new gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rotien's new gm app Empty
PostSubject: Rotien's new gm app   Rotien's new gm app Time210Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Name :Denny

Time Zone :Eastern Standard (EST) Email :ash-fire6@hotmail.com

IGN :Rotien

[color=red]Why you want to be a GM : There are many reason why I would like to be aGM. One of the main reasons I want to be a GM is to help the server]I’m kind of new to this server but the friendly community has made me feel welcome. When I first saw the server I saw all the extra things added that most servers do not include, I realized this must have takena lot of time and effort, so the first response I had towards. this was to want to help. I also want to become a GM because I would like to provide the same experience I had as a new player on the server to future members As soon as I ran that game and logged in I was offered help training by people such as HeresYourPho and EclipseTaeny. Whenever I had a problem I sent a quick smega or asked a gm and my problem was soon answered. When I first started playing private servers commands and the systems of exchange and the NPCs were so hard to grasp but a lot of good people helped me along the way. They made it a lot more fun and easy to play. They made it so i didn't have to go around smegaing questions all the time, they taught me how to play and to have fun on servers. I was lucky to have this experience as a new private server player, so I want to add my own work towards further bettering player experiences and making everyone happy the best I can.

What you will do as a GM :As a GM I will regularly host events to keep players happy. I will also make videos regularly to advertise what the server has to offer. I will always answer questions about the server as best and quick as I can. I will regularly patrol the servers to make sure no abuse is going on and that nobody is hacking or cheating the server. Also as a GM I will make sure i come on everyday for at least 10 hours which won't be hard because i already do that. I will also stay active on the forums and chatbox to make sure that no players are having problems. I will also make sure that problems anyone has will be resolved. I will also make sure that when i see a new player i will ask them if they were new to a private server and I would teach them how to play and tell them that if they had any problems they could come straight to me with any of them whatever they may be.

How you can help the server as a GM : As a GM I can ensure that players have a good time and I can make sure players always want to go on the server. I can also make sure that the server population grows. I can also come up with many ideas to improve the server such as new NPC’s and stuff. I will try to make new wz edits of all kinds to keep players happy. I can also make tons of videos about the server as throughout the day i have enough time to probably make 3 videos at a time while i play Idyllic. If you ask me a favor to do anything for the server unless its impossible I will get it done.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :I have played IdyllicStory for about 5 weeks and I won't stop playing until the server is finished which i hope never happens. I feel this way because this server was so easy to adjust to. With the wonderful community and the fun stuff to do I have no idea why any1 that has quit has. The server is so fun to play on because u get to have so much fun with your friends. The GMs always host events and so do the players so i always have something to do.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :Per day I probably play maybe 12-15 hrs. When a lot of people answer this question they say they would play more as a GM. When i answer it I comepletely mean that this is the time i would play regardless of the fact if I get the GM spot or not. How long you have played GMS :I have been playing GMS for 4 years. I have a lot of experience in the maple world and will help new players with the best of my ability.

What makes you stand out :What makes me stand out among the other players looking for a GM spot is that I have a lot of experience and have learned to maximize my time towards improving the server. I also am one of the few people who don't want to be a gm just to have more power.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :!say to chat and have fun with players. !jail to stop any cheating. !notice to update players on what's going on. !event to allow players to have fun. !online to see if i can host an event. !cheaters to check if there are any hackers. !unjail to remove someone from jail that has done somethign wrong.

Experience as a GM :I have had experience in many servers such as: blueypoopsms killams eventgamersms maplebananams.(AllClosed) I stayed with all these servers until they shutdown which is what i will do with Idyllic. I was always one of the top GMs of these servers I always did my work well and abided by the rules set for me by the administration. Here are some videos I made about the servers.
]

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you: Honestly I would not quit the server if my application is denied because: First of all why would anybody want to quit this server and it would be pretty dumb to quit just because ur not a GM. You shouldn't want to play just for a position in power you want to mess with you should only want to be come a GM if your willing to put in a lot of time and effort into making this server better. If you would just as easily go to another server for a Co host oppurtunity then you should not try to become a gm at all. Second of all I believe that players are more important than GMs because without the players the server would not be offering anything to anyone.

Extra:How would you resolve a problem between two players in a heated argument? I would first listen to both sides of the story from both of the players. I would then ask them what led them to that point. After that i would come to a conclusion that both of the players needs to be more (personality here). If there is a fight between players I will not stop until this problem was resolved.

How would you deal with a hacker(aka speed hacks jump hacks fly hacks damagehack=autoban)? I would first jail him for a while and ask him why he was hacking and talk to him and tell him that hacking just makes the game less fun. Games are challenges and without the hard parts they are no fun at all. I would then unjail him. If I ever caught him again I would give him the ban hamma lol!

How would you deal with someone annoying other players? I would first jail him and talk to him and ask him why he wants to annoy the other players. I would then say to him that even though you (whatever reason) you shouldn't be trying to annoy other players because wyou are just giving yourself a bad reputation and your making other players frustrated. I would then unjail him. If he then annoyed the players again I would ask whoever is on if I could temporary ban him. If he came back and then did the same thing I would ask lexii if its okay to perm ban him.

Thank you for reading my application I hope you thought it was good.

Last edited by Rotiien on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rotien's new gm app   Rotien's new gm app Time210Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:21 am

Wow . You should be a GM . Look at it . He gave many information better then mine (: But add more colours Very Happy . Hope you get the Spot (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rotien's new gm app   Rotien's new gm app Time210Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:24 am

xForever wrote:
Wow . You should be a GM . Look at it . He gave many information better then mine (: But add more colours Very Happy . Hope you get the Spot (:
Thx so much ill add some more colors right now =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rotien's new gm app   Rotien's new gm app Time210Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:53 am

Colorful enough for ya?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rotien's new gm app   Rotien's new gm app Time210Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:47 pm

For the second thought, remove the colors.
It's wayyyyyy too colorful to read xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rotien's new gm app   Rotien's new gm app Time210Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Lol picky picky. ill make it less colorful

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rotien's new gm app   Rotien's new gm app Time210Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Stay active to increase your chances .
Don't forget to vote .
Good luck .
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Rotien's new gm app   Rotien's new gm app Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:22 pm

Denied!!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rotien's new gm app   Rotien's new gm app Time210

Back to top Go down

Rotien's new gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-