IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM Application from Vitamin ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GM Application from Vitamin ^^ Empty
PostSubject: GM Application from Vitamin ^^   GM Application from Vitamin ^^ Time210Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Name : Alvin Poon

Time Zone : Singapore GMT+8

Email : Alvin_tpss@hotmail.com

IGN : Vitamin

Why you want to be a GM :
Help in server, Serve the players an bring them joy ^^

What you will do as a GM :
Prevent hacker in server, scamming, cheating, scolding and hacking other acc Smile

How you can help the server as a GM :
As a GM, we serve the server, improve the server and help players which is in need of us. ^^ The GM~

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
Ya, of cos ^^ it's a good server with great event and Gms.
How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
For a few weeks? ^^

How long you have played GMS :
I start playing afew years ago? Been gm before in other server before( My friend server but he close it) Suddenly feel of playing back so been finding server and end up i choose IdyllicStory~ Yeah man

What makes you stand out :
Can be count as a loyal player in IdyllicStory? I have been facing quite afew problem and feel quite sad~ During that time I hope that Gms can say something nice to me and make me feel better but not much gm online ^^ Lucky to have my gf support me at my back. I wan to be a gm that care for player not by giving item whih is not allow, is by giving them support Smile

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
Of cos the command to check for hacker? ^^ every 5min will be moving around checking ^^ No hacker will live when i'm around. Hehes

Experience as a GM :
Ya, Just once~ In my friend server. Cos that time i'm stil young? We still
studying and no time for server so end up we chose to close it ^^ Still helpless during that time.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. Ermm.. Of cos won't ^^ Cos my Baby kierra is in this Server~ I will stay with her til the end <3 Yeah man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application from Vitamin ^^   GM Application from Vitamin ^^ Time210Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:45 am

THE ULTIMATE JOSH IMPRESSION :

''It's a little short,'' 'Nuff said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application from Vitamin ^^   GM Application from Vitamin ^^ Time210Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:02 am

I was thinking of saying, "It's not big enough to me, add more please." But then I got bored, didn't post it, and decided to do something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application from Vitamin ^^   GM Application from Vitamin ^^ Time210Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:31 am

OK app, could use more info, nice color =)
Welcome back Crow. I greet you with the utmost of sincerity, and expect much from you, as you were one of the few first players. May you reach the top of the leaderboards once again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application from Vitamin ^^   GM Application from Vitamin ^^ Time210Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:12 am

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: GM Application from Vitamin ^^   GM Application from Vitamin ^^ Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:23 pm

Denied!!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Application from Vitamin ^^   GM Application from Vitamin ^^ Time210

Back to top Go down

GM Application from Vitamin ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: