IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xForever's GM application :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage

xForever's GM application :P Empty
PostSubject: xForever's GM application :P   xForever's GM application :P Time210Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:38 am

Name : Name is Derek . Hope you guys enjoy it (: .

Time Zone : Easten Time Zone (: .

Email : My email is x_xlookiex_x@hotmail.com .

IGN : IGN is xForever

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM bcause I want to make many events , help the community grow , find cheaters , hackers , find people saying GM's bad words , And see if GM's Will Abuse their power .

What you will do as a GM : I will make many events , do what i can to help the server grow , find cheaters , find people hacking , and most important what i can do to keep the server safe and famous <3

How you can help the server as a GM : I can get my friends and family brothers and sisters of mine to play and vote 24/7. Also find cheaters . Razz

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have played IdyllicStory for about 6 to 8 weeks . (: .

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : On the Summer Breaks i go on on Saturday and Sunday all day . And on Monday to Friday i usually go on 7 to 8 hours a day .

How long you have played GMS : I have been a GM for 6 years . On MapleSun I have been a GM for 2 Years , On SuckyStory I have been a GM for 2 Years also . And on ProMS I have been a GM there for about 1 Year . And last but not least on LuckyMs I have been a Super GM . Smile

What makes you stand out : I'm nice, cool , fair. I always listen to people when they have problems and im active .

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I Would use !jail (If someone cheats on a event like killing mobs hiting mobs .) And i would use !ban if someone hacks like godmode "Dmg Hack" , Fly hacking , and Swim Hack . And i would use !cheaters to find cheaters in IdyllicStory xD . Thats what i mainly use when imma GM :O .

Experience as a GM : I have been a GM for about 6 Years . And would like to be a GM for 7 Years Very Happy .

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. I will not quit the server . If i have been denied i would still vote after 12 hours each day and help the community grow by voting and getting many people and friends of mine to play Very Happy . And if i were denied i would try to get a Super GM spot if there is a GM spot . Very Happy
Extras : I am mostly never AFK and i never abuse my powers ever . (: And I swear i wont lie What i said Very Happy
I hope all the Players , GM's , Super Gm's , and espically the Admin Smile

Last edited by xForever on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xForever's GM application :P   xForever's GM application :P Time210Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:57 am

No use dude, Sander has got Idyllic in his hands now, and Gabe doesn't want the server anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xForever's GM application :P   xForever's GM application :P Time210Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:03 am

No . Lexi Still Plays So Shes The Boss (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xForever's GM application :P   xForever's GM application :P Time210Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:21 am

xForever wrote:
No . Lexi Still Plays So Shes The Boss (:

I know, I posted this before Sander left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xForever's GM application :P   xForever's GM application :P Time210Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:38 am

I know, I posted this before Sander left Pshh So .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: heyo   xForever's GM application :P Time210Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:10 pm

nice app hope u get the spot Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xForever's GM application :P   xForever's GM application :P Time210Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:36 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: xD   xForever's GM application :P Time210Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:18 am

<333
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: xForever's GM application :P   xForever's GM application :P Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:17 pm

Denied!!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xForever's GM application :P   xForever's GM application :P Time210

Back to top Go down

xForever's GM application :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: