IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D

Go down 

rate my app:D
10/10
randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D I_vote_lcap33%randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
9/10
randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D I_vote_lcap0%randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
8/10
randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D I_vote_lcap0%randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
7/10
 0% [ 0 ]
6/10
randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D I_vote_lcap33%randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
5/10
randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D I_vote_lcap17%randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
4/10
 0% [ 0 ]
3/10
 0% [ 0 ]
2/10
 0% [ 0 ]
1/10
randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D I_vote_lcap17%randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D Empty
PostSubject: randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D   randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D Time210Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Name:ken (last name will be provided if needed)
IGN: randomeman
Time Zone: GMT -5
Where do you live? Markham, Ontario
Email: Tam___ken@hotmail.com (there are 3 underscores)

Why you want to be gm?
I would like to be gm to enforce the rules, and keep the server fun. Also i want people to enjoy their time in this server by hosting events daily, and by helping people who just started. (not by giving out free items)

How long have you played Idyllicstory?
I have played this server for about a month.

How long have you played GMS?
i have played GMS for about 1 and 1/2 years.

What commands will you mainly use as a gm?
I have not been a gm in any other server so i don't really know the commands. but im gessing that ill mainly use !ban, !jail, !startevent, !item, and !smega

Have you been a GM in any other private server's?
No, but i will try my best to enforce the rules if i get accepted

Are you active in-game?
Sometimes, on the weekday's I can be active from 4 pm to 6 pm to. On the weekend's I am sometimes on for 12 hours on Saturdays and on Sundays I can be on from 5pm to 9pm if I finished my homework. In the summer i can be on most of the day, about 11- 12 hours

What are your good qualities?
I believe that my good qualities are that I have extensive knowledge of private server's. Not only am I looking to enforce the rule's, but I'm also willing to support and advertise for the server. But when I am needed, I'll do what I gotta do. I also wouldn't abuse my power (yes I know all people say that), but I turn into a serious pain when someone does abuse.

What are your bad qualities?
I am a strong believer that without bad qualities, good ones could not exist. One of my bad qualities is that I sometimes get distracted very easily and walk away from ppl during discussions. I also think that i cuss too much, but that can be easily fixed. xD

What would you do if you saw a hacker?
If I saw a hacker, I would obviously wait until the perfect time to catch the person in the act of hacking Fraps them, or screen shot if a video would not be produced. Shortly after I would ban. That way no argument could be made, I wouldn't get pressed for 'power abuse', and we can all be happy.

What makes you stand out
Something that I can offer that most likely others can't is the fact that I'm mostly active when I'm on. I am patient from time to time and love to joke around. From what I've seen from some other server's, a lot of the GM's drop out after some time. I really don't intend on doing that.

Any other activities that you are in that could come up and you would be absent for a while?
I will be absent from school but when i come home i will try my best to go on. Also if I’m on vacation I also will be away(i promise i will inform you first).

What will you do as a gm?
As a gm i will take things really strictly and try my best to keep the server safe. I for sure can promise you that i will be loyal and will try my best to find all hackers, and banning them. I can try to help the server as much as possible. I will also host lots of events if i can, and give the correct prizes. Very Happy

How can you help the server as a GM?
I can help the server in many ways such as enforcing the rules, hosting events, and make banners for the server if needed. i can solve conflicts easily since i have been pier mediator several times in grade 7 and 8.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied?
No i will not quit this server if my application is denied, this is a good server and having my app denied wont change anything.

Extra Comment's:
I would like to thank you for reading my app. Love, peace, and chicken grease. <3

Extra, Extra Comment's:
Tell me if i missed anything ill add it asap:D

-ken:)

Last edited by randomeman on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D   randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D Time210Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:42 pm

First of all, I suggest you stick to the GM Application format. https://idyllicstory.forumotion.net/gm-applications-f15/gm-application-format-t2.htm

Now, about the application. It's kind of short, and it's only your first post. So that's kind of a turn-off. Other than that, it's okay. Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D   randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D Time210Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:45 pm

ImBrandon wrote:
First of all, I suggest you stick to the GM Application format. https://idyllicstory.forumotion.net/gm-applications-f15/gm-application-format-t2.htm

Now, about the application. It's kind of short, and it's only your first post. So that's kind of a turn-off. Other than that, it's okay. Good luck! Smile

thx for the support kinda Very Happy lol i just added a couple of things from my last gm app im shure that i have everything on the list so ya Very Happy but thanks for reading <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D   randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D Time210Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:51 pm

You missed out on "what you will do as a GM" and "how can you help the server as a GM". I'd add those two categories if I were you. Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D   randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D Time210Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:52 pm

ImBrandon wrote:
You missed out on "what you will do as a GM" and "how can you help the server as a GM". I'd add those two categories if I were you. Razz

oh snap thx man. wanna rate my app f3
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D   randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Denied!!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D   randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D Time210

Back to top Go down

randomeman's gm app hope you like it :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: