IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I guess i'll be making a new app. REDONE NOT COPIED

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I guess i'll be making a new app. REDONE NOT COPIED Empty
PostSubject: I guess i'll be making a new app. REDONE NOT COPIED   I guess i'll be making a new app. REDONE NOT COPIED Time210Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:20 am

Hello, this is my new GM application. I hope you like it =D

Name: Nuno

Time Zone: GMT. I live in Portugal.

Email: Nuno-orton@hotmail.com

IGN: RunHoeRun (i guess i was wrongly unbanned)

Why do you want to be GM:

I want to be GM because lately i've seen some members of Idyllic are very bored and most of them are on the edge to quit. I already quitted once, but I realized I can't live without Idyllic. I don't know if the other people think the same and I don't know if they'll come back when (if they uit) they quit. So I am determined to "ban" the boredness out of Idyllic. I am here to jail the spammers (if they keep spaming after I warned), the annoying people (if they continue after I warned) and there is a big (100+) brazilian community and I can help them with anything because I am portuguese. I know I can help them while a player but I think that a GM can do alot more than a player. I'm also here to ban hackers. I've owned a server and i know the pain in the ass they are.

What can you do as a GM:

Like I said before i am willing to "ban" the boredness out of Idyllic because I don't want more people quitting Idyllic. And when I do that people will start loving and loving Idyllic even more and they'll call their friends. I am gonna ban all hackers i find and jail everyone that is spaming/being annoying, and after being warned didn't stopped. I am willing to help Gabe on the database if he needs, and I am willing to learn more about coding because I wanna help the server getting better and better!

How can you help the server:

Like I said, i can help Gabe on the database. There are many times where the server crashed and there's nobody to restart it. I am very active so I can be te person that can restart it. If new people see that the server isn't online they won't ask if the server crashed... No no no, they'll just go away to find another server and Idyllic will lose a/several new members because of that. And if I try to recruit my friends/random people to Idyllic while a player, people won't be so atracted. If I call them while being a GM they'll be more atracted and more people will join Idyllic.

How long have you played IdyllicStory: I have played Idyllic for a bit more than 1 month.

How long can you play IdyllicStory per day:

I can play Idyllic about 10-15 hours per day. But since soccer/school are coming I will play about 5-7 hours per day (I don't study much).

How long have you played GMS: I have played GMS since beta. (not sure how many years now O_O)

What makes you stand out:

I stand out by what I do into the game. I am very active, I am very nice, I know how to handle the community, I have self control and my mood is always good. I am a someone who understand everyone and tries to help everyone that is with problems. I always try to expell boredness out of my system and out of other people's system, and most of the times it is succefull. I like to make people smile and I likr to be fair. I guess that's my personality.

What commands will you do mainly as GM:

!ban - To ban hackers
!jail/!mute - To jail/mute spamers/annoying people
!dc - To DC players while events.
!givedisease - To seduce people to the wall during JQs
!event - To start a event
!job - To change my job
!level - To change my level
!item - To make a item
!map - To go to a map
!warp - To go to someone
!warphere - To warp someone to me
!say or !smega - To announce something.
!gmtext - Will use sometimes but not very often.
!spawn - If i do a spawning event.
Those will be the commands I will use the most.

Experience as GM:

I have been GM in ItsNotATrapMS (shut down), JarMS (shut down), DragonMS/Story (shut down), GrassMS (Owned the server. I didn't coded. My friend did) and I am currently GM in StolenMS (probably gonna quit because the owner is making people randomly GMs.

I guess i'll be making a new app. REDONE NOT COPIED Gm_pro10

Will you quit if your application gets denied. Be honest this won't be held againist you.

No. Why should I quit if I get denied? The staff position isn't everything. I think it's more worthy to be a honorable and cheatless player than a corrupt GM.

Well, this application is way diferent than my first one. I hope you liked and please comment. I want to increase and do better.

Last edited by [Int]Nuno(1337) on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess i'll be making a new app. REDONE NOT COPIED   I guess i'll be making a new app. REDONE NOT COPIED Time210Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:34 am

Great app, I loved how you show proof that you have been GM in another server. 10/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess i'll be making a new app. REDONE NOT COPIED   I guess i'll be making a new app. REDONE NOT COPIED Time210Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:47 pm

[Hai]ItzDarren wrote:
Great app, I loved how you show proof that you have been GM in another server. 10/10

Thanks darren. I would show proof of all the servers but like I said in the other application, I had to reset my computer. Reset everything, and I couldn't recover any of the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: I guess i'll be making a new app. REDONE NOT COPIED   I guess i'll be making a new app. REDONE NOT COPIED Time210Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess i'll be making a new app. REDONE NOT COPIED   I guess i'll be making a new app. REDONE NOT COPIED Time210

Back to top Go down

I guess i'll be making a new app. REDONE NOT COPIED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: