IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this is MY gm page. -Jamie-

Go down 
AuthorMessage

this is MY gm page. -Jamie- Empty
PostSubject: this is MY gm page. -Jamie-   this is MY gm page. -Jamie- Time210Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:55 am

Name :Jamie Lynn

Time Zone :EST~

Email :bananaphone-jamie@hotmail.com

IGN :jamie

Why you want to be a GM :i want to be a gm because, so i can do events for the people or help them with theirs, people
complain on some stuff like gms abusing power i keep watch on them to see.
noobs ask questions because they wont know where everything is so they might ask "where do i get this' i show them where to get it"
or "how to stand where your you are" ~Forums> Wz edits> oesima map.wz.. and i like to help the newcomers~
All we do is just sit around and hang out.
ill help alot of people with everything [not with training & giving stuff or mesos] no just with questions and other things Smile
During a crisis like this, I would ban them right away. I’ve also recruited several of my friends to this server
as I will continue to. By ceasing the conflicts and bizzare activities that go on during the game,
I'm pretty incontrovertible about how it would help the server.
It would definitely cause less problems for other members of IdyllicStory as well as for the GMs.

What you will do as a GM :t’s easy as a quote from Barney: “Sharing is caring”. It’s easy to enthrall many people as you give the help and assistance to their convenience.
By helping the community of IdyllicStory,
it can prevent members going berserk for not getting what they want. Without a simple task of availing others,
it may cause the members of IdyllicStory to react in a canny way such as hacking,
duping, or even act retarded

How you can help the server as a GM :As a GM, I would satisfy and resolve the issues from all players in need. Many people in the game are pretty slick being that they would set their cheat engine to a max damage of 1,999,999,999,
etc. so they can prevent reaching the damage cap. I will endeavor banning all those
that try to get away with hacking and duping. I will help all newcomers to the game because I know it’s quite hard to level up and begin rebirth since everything is a bit expensive but that’s preferably
already taken care of because I know many people and I give assist to those that are in need. I will host events daily so members of IdyllicStory will have an opportunity to achieve event tickets and other prizes. Besides the community and the entity of IdyllicStory, the dialect spoken in game has to be mellow,
also known as being mature.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
2 weeks [some people say me some people dont]

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
14 hours [i let my brother on]

How long you have played GMS :
for 6 years ...~

What makes you stand out :
i hang out with my friends and people go like "RING RING RING BANANAPHONE"
i laugh i love that song [i didnt make my name]

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
!ban – If a member of IdyllicStory is hacking, duping, or advertising other private servers on this server, they will be banned. (Screen shot will be provided if the person was to appeal their ban).
!cheaters – I will use this daily to see any suspicions of hackers, cheaters, etc.
!event – I will use this command to host an event if permitted to do so.
!jail – If warned a particular amount of times, will jail if the person is not comprehending with the directions.
!say – If there was any notice that I needed everyone to know, this would be the command I would use.

Experience as a GM :i been a owner of a server
i was a gm in eternalms

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.

i wont quite if my app got denied because i miss my mommy nuno and my daddy Ryan and my friends <3

this is MY gm page. -Jamie- Banned14

Last edited by {jamie} on Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:30 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is MY gm page. -Jamie-   this is MY gm page. -Jamie- Time210Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:06 am

A really profound Application indeed.
Great details and information displayed.
Colors are nice and probably spent a good time on this.

Good Luck on your spot!
Stay Active and remember to vote!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is MY gm page. -Jamie-   this is MY gm page. -Jamie- Time210Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:46 am

Nice & long c:
Good app,
Hope you get the spot.

~Your daddy xP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is MY gm page. -Jamie-   this is MY gm page. -Jamie- Time210Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:49 pm

It's good, but, GMS came out in 2005, so 16 years is... well, not possible. Being a GM on EternalMS for 13 years is also not true, it's kind of obvious. Either it was a mistake, or a lie. Embarassed Also, it being your first forum post is kind of a turn-off. More posts show more interest in the server, but don't go spamming the forums. Other than that, there are some notable grammar errors, but it's good. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is MY gm page. -Jamie-   this is MY gm page. -Jamie- Time210Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:34 am

i meant to put 6 years mistake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is MY gm page. -Jamie-   this is MY gm page. -Jamie- Time210Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:08 am

And you should fix ur eternalms for 13 years part
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is MY gm page. -Jamie-   this is MY gm page. -Jamie- Time210Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:35 am

k?
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: this is MY gm page. -Jamie-   this is MY gm page. -Jamie- Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:39 pm

Denied!!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is MY gm page. -Jamie-   this is MY gm page. -Jamie- Time210

Back to top Go down

this is MY gm page. -Jamie-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: