IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scorpio's GM App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Scorpio's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Scorpio's GM App.   Scorpio's GM App. Time210Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:44 am

Name : Mohammad

Time Zone : GMT -6

Email : lilmo607@hotmail.com, feel free to msn me.

IGN : Scorpio

Why you want to be a GM :: Well, I'd like to become a part of the server before it gets serious, that Way I have a chance to knoW everyone that joins, instead of joining late and being the "noob". It's also a great opportunity considering it's What a lot of people dream of Razz, and it is one of the very feW accomplishments to make in a PS.

What you will do as a GM : Everything that is needed to be done Smile. Bring justice, jail those Who go against the rules and give them a Warning. If someone hacks take a SS and shoW a GM that is on, and if a GM isn't on, i Will deal With it by myself With an IP Ban.

How you can help the server as a GM : I knoW lots of fun things to do that Will keep the players busy, instead of leveling all day. Bored players mean "Eff this, there's nothin' to do!"

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Just started, Willing to play for as long as I can.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : According to the last server... Addicted.

How long you have played GMS : Hmm, No more than 3 years.

What makes you stand out : The fact that I'm Blue, Da Bu Dee Da Bu Dye.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Most definitely @event.

Experience as a GM : I have been a GM in kuite a lot of server, a lot meaning 3 LOL Razz. Invision MS, Pacific Story, and Lollipop MS( my letter "Kue" doesnt Work... please excuse it). I can advertise fairly Well, like making vids to put on youtube. I knoW all the commands.:: I'm very experienced and can ansWer a butt-load of kuestions.
I've made plenty of PS's but it got boring with not so much people Smile.

I hope you accept this application Smile Im willing to learn whatever is thrown at me Smile
Have a nice day~~
Back to top Go down

Scorpio's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Well....   Scorpio's GM App. Time210Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:45 am

Not bad.Ill talk to Gabe and see wht he thinks
GREAT APP. Razz
but with the blue lalala, has nothing to do with the question
Back to top Go down

Scorpio's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorpio's GM App.   Scorpio's GM App. Time210Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:27 am

Cheifchiniki wrote:
Not bad.Ill talk to Gabe and see wht he thinks
GREAT APP. Razz
but with the blue lalala, has nothing to do with the question

LOL Razz ikr don't have an answer for it. I just stand out because im blue.
Back to top Go down

Scorpio's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorpio's GM App.   Scorpio's GM App. Time210Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:37 am

well thats a bummer, Better luck next time i guess. Smile
Back to top Go down

Scorpio's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Please   Scorpio's GM App. Time210Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:39 am

Please stick with the server
a new GM app will we out and u can try again plus have a better chance Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Scorpio's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorpio's GM App.   Scorpio's GM App. Time210Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:40 am

Lol wasn't gonna leave Razz.

Ill just wait for the second shot at it.
Back to top Go down

Scorpio's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorpio's GM App.   Scorpio's GM App. Time210Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:31 am

lol betchu left
Back to top Go down

Scorpio's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorpio's GM App.   Scorpio's GM App. Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:31 am

Denied.
Not active and hacked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scorpio's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorpio's GM App.   Scorpio's GM App. Time210

Back to top Go down

Scorpio's GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: