IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Logan's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Logan's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Logan's GM Application   Logan's GM Application Time210Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:29 am

Name : Logan Stalker (not kidding)

Time Zone : Est (New Hampshire, Usa)

Email : mannyfanny26@aim.com (i didnt know what to put Razz)

IGN : Logan

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM, because i feel like some of the GMs feel like its just an opportunity for free tix, popularity, and hosting events. These people don't understand what it would be like to be a GM, but I do. Being a GM requires responsibility, sympathy, and honesty. My friends in the past have told me I have those traits and more, no to be narsistic. xD

What you will do as a GM : Help people new to the server(Show them around), host the OCCASIONAL event, be on a constant watch for hackers, and just plainly help the server known as "IdyllicStory".

How you can help the server as a GM : As stated before, helping people, try and do new things so it doesn't get old, be on a constant watch for spammers/hackers/advertizers and all the lowlife scum. Razz

How long you have played IdyllicStory :A month or so. And it has never gotten old Smile.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : On the weekends, and summer vacation, mabye all day. During the school year, mabye 3-5 hours a day.

How long you have played GMS : Four or five years. It's been so long. -sniffle-

What makes you stand out : I have been playing private servers for a long time now, and know how GMs are supposed to act. Also, I've watched over an hour of youtube videos on GM commands/tips, and have a v62 handbook.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
- !jail (for the occasional rule breaker)
- !warphere <name> (if someone wants to just "watch" a jq)
- !dc <name> (just incase needed)
- !connected (to check who is on of course!)
- !cheaters (for obvious reasons)

Experience as a GM : I currently have no experience, but, I know for a fact, what is needed again from the 1+ hour of youtube videos on how to be a GM and i daily look through my GM hankbook, for fun. Wink

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? : Yes. Jk! Now why would I do that! This server/community is too great too do something as stupid/immature as that. Razz

~Thank you! Logan~

Last edited by Logan on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logan's GM Application   Logan's GM Application Time210Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:38 am

Decent..
But you should add more info.
I know color doesn't really do much, but it would make the application look good.
Good luck and hope you get the spot.

Last edited by ╚ĢM╝Vĩńčęńт on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logan's GM Application   Logan's GM Application Time210Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:11 am

I'm not gonna say if you did good or bad or your rating because I think Ocean gets mad when people do that on aps =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logan's GM Application   Logan's GM Application Time210Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:58 pm

CHRISTMAS COLORS! Very Happy
Okay, anyways. I'd add a little more to it. Kind of short in my opinion. Embarassed I don't see any grammar mistakes, so other than that, good luck! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Logan's GM Application   Logan's GM Application Time210Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:59 am

Yea more information would do it
And try to be less mean
You hate like 50% of the GMs we have O-o
We want nice, kind and mature people in our GM staff
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Logan's GM Application   Logan's GM Application Time210Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:26 pm

Nu Lexii! I just don't like the unexperienced DGM's(1/2 of em). Like for instance i asked one DGM if they had a handbook, and they said no. So I gave them a link, and they ignored it and went and read manga! That's all i have to say. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Logan's GM Application   Logan's GM Application Time210Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:33 pm

Logan wrote:
Nu Lexii! I just don't like the unexperienced DGM's(1/2 of em). Like for instance i asked one DGM if they had a handbook, and they said no. So I gave them a link, and they ignored it and went and read manga! That's all i have to say. Rolling Eyes

Give them time to learn
And you dont really show a good example if your mean to people
We dont want mean Gms
And be happy that we have donators or else the server would be shutten down
So thank them for there kind donation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logan's GM Application   Logan's GM Application Time210Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:55 pm

Fank Jooh DGMs! Well, I kinda wanted my app to be short and to the point, but.. oh well Razz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Nice App   Logan's GM Application Time210Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:14 am

Nice Application! Good Luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Logan's GM Application   Logan's GM Application Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Denied!!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logan's GM Application   Logan's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Logan's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-