IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I love you [GM APP]

Go down 

Omg, was it awesome?
yes
I love you [GM APP] I_vote_lcap25%I love you [GM APP] I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
yes
I love you [GM APP] I_vote_lcap0%I love you [GM APP] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
yes
I love you [GM APP] I_vote_lcap0%I love you [GM APP] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
yes
I love you [GM APP] I_vote_lcap13%I love you [GM APP] I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
yes
I love you [GM APP] I_vote_lcap25%I love you [GM APP] I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
no >:[
I love you [GM APP] I_vote_lcap37%I love you [GM APP] I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

I love you [GM APP] Empty
PostSubject: I love you [GM APP]   I love you [GM APP] Time210Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Name : Darren Mustache

Time Zone : I can't tell my Time Zone at the moment, I am currently on a plain to California :3

Email : darren.mustache@yahoo.com

IGN : iDarren

Why do you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM to liven up the server, I don't want people to quit anymore, especially since I came back. Right now, a lot of players are quitting because the server is getting a little boring, I want to help the players have more fun in the server, I also want to be a GM because I want the server to host more events.

What will you do as a GM
: I will host events, p00n h4ck3rz, help out players when they encounter problems in the game, and be a friendly GM. I will also continue vote everyday and stay active.

How can you help the server as a GM : I can host events so that the players don't get too bored, I can recruit players, I can also LIVEN UP THE SERVER :DD

How long have you played IdyllicStory : I have played IdyllicStory for at least 5 months, it has been on and off. But now the server is getting better and I'm staying for a while longer now. Wink

How long do you play IdyllicStory per day : I try to play IdyllicStory for at least an hour a day AS IT IS. Once I become settled in California, I will be playing at least 3 hours a day. I'm starting up school and I'm taking up FootBall so I won't be on as much as I want to be.

How long have you played GMS : I've been playing GMS since v.20, it was really boring back then =/

What makes you stand out
: I stand out for my personality, that I'm different, and I'm nice and friendly. I can also be serious when I want to be (: I'm nice, active, and I will listen to anyone I have ask me something, if it's not completely retarded :c...

What commands will you mainly use as a GM : I will use the following:
!goto
!warp
!item
!cheaters
!ban <-- ONLY IF IT IS REALLY NESSASSARY
!jail <-- ONLY IF REALLY NESSASSARY
!clock
And any other commands that I will run into if I am Accepted. Very Happy

Experience as a GM : I haven't been a GM for quite a while now, the last time I was a GM was about a year ago. But I'm willing to learn from the pro's at this server Smile

About me : I'm 15 years old, I'm moving to California, I'm male, I can be mature if I have to be, and I like Toaster Stroodles and Strawberry Pockys :3

Will you quit the server is your application is denied? Be honest. : No, I will not. I have left the server a few times before but that was because of life and family needs. I love playing this server and I love MOST of the people in this server too (:

i like Toaster Strrodles and Strawburrie POckys :3

Last edited by [Hai]ItzDarren on Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Strawberry Pockys <3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I love you [GM APP]   I love you [GM APP] Time210Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Pretty nice Darren.
Lacking a bit info, but still good.
Good luck and hope you get the spot!

Last edited by ╚ĢM╝Vĩńčęńт on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I love you [GM APP]   I love you [GM APP] Time210Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:05 pm

nice app.Lacking info but i can see alot of the info needed in it.Gl on the spot darren!
;3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I love you [GM APP]   I love you [GM APP] Time210Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:23 am

Thnx, I'll try to add more info when I can but I'm on my iPod Touch right now :c...

Yay :DD No one voted no Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: I love you [GM APP]   I love you [GM APP] Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Denied!!
Donated/already GM
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you [GM APP]   I love you [GM APP] Time210

Back to top Go down

I love you [GM APP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-