IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thinesh89's GM application

Go down 

Shold UndeadRider be a GM?
Yes
thinesh89's GM application I_vote_lcap100%thinesh89's GM application I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
thinesh89's GM application I_vote_lcap0%thinesh89's GM application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
thinesh89's GM application I_vote_lcap0%thinesh89's GM application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

thinesh89's GM application Empty
PostSubject: thinesh89's GM application   thinesh89's GM application Time210Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:35 am

Name : Thinesh Paramasivam

Time Zone : GMT 0800

Email : thineshboywonder@hotmail.com

IGN : UndeadRider

Why you want to be a GM : I want to help out this server especially when there are no GMs online, because sometimes I see some people hacking and when i see them they flew away from me although the GM was online, most of them hang out in FM. I want to see if I can be a worthy GM and a worthy leader to prove just to myself and to make others feel the joy that I feel although they themselves may not be a GM I hope they apply for one.

What you will do as a GM : I will vote for the server everyday, answer the new players with their non-stopping questions and also encourage them to vote if they like this server. I will host events as often as I can as some people have complained that they were bored sometimes and whenever that happens I will try my best to host an event. I will show my dedication to the server and help it move on in any way possible. I will make players happy in game and prove to myself a worthy leader. I will also scout the server for hacker and punish them for not following the strict and reasonable rules given by the owner.

How you can help the server as a GM : If I were a GM I will help making more suggestions in the servers improvement and help the those in need when other GMs are offline. I will ban those who are hacking and jail those who are cheating. I will do my best to make this server a hack free server. I will be the one people come to and look up to in the server. I will tell all of my friends to come and join the fun but even though I don't get the spot, I will still tell all my friends, that spot is not a key, I have a choice to choose whether I want to tell them or not and I choose to tell them whether I am a GM or not. And when my friends join I will encourage them to make their own GM application and maybe they themselves will even tell their own friends to make this server a better place for maplers to be!

How long you have played IdyllicStory :2-3 months

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 2-6 hours

How long you have played GMS : 3-4 years

What makes you stand out : I am nice, I like to help people regardless of his/her attitude. I enjoy helping others as it spends my time wisely and makes the other player happy.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !event, !ban, !jail, !unjail, !unban, !wrap, !map, !swim.

Experience as a GM : I learned a lot of things in Idyllic, how to make wz edits and much more and also i will never stop learning in this server, honestly I have no experience as a GM but I have the potential of a leader as I have been the monitor in the class for 5 years straight! This server makes me feel like a leader as it is not easy and we new players have to find ways to earn money, find out what is tetris and to find that out, we ask our leaders, the GMs and since I know alot about this server I am hoping to be one of them.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.

Obviously.....NOT! This is 1 of the best server!Smile I have so many friends. Even if I am not a GM it does not mean i can't have more friends or enjoy the game anymore. Life goes on.....Thats what I say!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME IN READING MY GM APPLICATION Very Happy

Last edited by thinesh89 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:16 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : To help the reader to understand what I am thinking better............)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thinesh89's GM application   thinesh89's GM application Time210Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:05 am

Lacks a lil info I suppose .
You could add a few more lines .
Good colouring though .

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ......   thinesh89's GM application Time210Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:07 am

Thx but what kind of info should i add in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thinesh89's GM application   thinesh89's GM application Time210Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:10 am

When you say vote for the server everyday , you can do that as a player too .
Add info on what you would do as a GM .
Those things you can do as a player isn't necessary .

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thinesh89's GM application   thinesh89's GM application Time210Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 am

i agreed whit cash.The color is nice but its short.Try to add a lil more info? ;D
btw i tot i was liek the only 11yrs old on this server O-O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thinesh89's GM application   thinesh89's GM application Time210Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:52 am

Colors are nice but not much info.
Try adding more details/information!

However, Good Luck!
Stay active and remember to vote!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thinesh89's GM application   thinesh89's GM application Time210Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:12 am

Thx Guyz for the support and i will be sure to make those changes thx for the tips! sunny
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: thinesh89's GM application   thinesh89's GM application Time210Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thinesh89's GM application   thinesh89's GM application Time210

Back to top Go down

thinesh89's GM application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: