IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soap's GM App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Soap's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Soap's GM App.   Soap's GM App. Time210Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Name : Connor McLeod

Time Zone : EST (Ontario, Canada)

Email : connor.mcleod.16@hotmail.com

IGN : Soap

Why you want to be a GM : To host events for everyone and to get rid of all the hackers that try to go on this server.

What you will do as a GM : Host as many events as I can but not so much that no one gets to enjoy the rest of the game. Respond to all people's concerns for a glitch in the game or a potential hacker. Ban hackers Smile.

How you can help the server as a GM : Ban the hackers and their pathetic attempts to be awesome. Help the players that are experiencing difficulties within the game and/or with other players.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Only a week so far. Everyone seems to be so friendly and I would love to be a GM to help make it even better.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I probably play roughly 3-4 hours per day. I would love to play more but my little sisters also enjoy playing this server and my laptops broken...

How long you have played GMS : I've played on and off since i was 9.

What makes you stand out : I'll always make it enjoyable for everyone. Whether it's hosting an event or just sitting in the FM talking to everyone Smile

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !jail, !ban, !clock, !notice, !event...

Experience as a GM : None Sad This is my first app for a GM position.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. Nevahh Smile

Thanks and I hope you choose me Shocked

Last edited by Blank on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tips.)
Back to top Go down

Soap's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soap's GM App.   Soap's GM App. Time210Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Hmm you can add some information. 6/10

Good luck.
Back to top Go down

Soap's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soap's GM App.   Soap's GM App. Time210Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:33 pm

hai dude.Its a pretty good app.More info would make it alot better.You should maybe add some colors to make the app be funnier to read.Btw ive never seen u ingame Lol O.o anyway GL on the spot <3
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Soap's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soap's GM App.   Soap's GM App. Time210Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

Soap's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soap's GM App.   Soap's GM App. Time210

Back to top Go down

Soap's GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-