IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Omri's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Omri's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Omri's GM Application   Omri's GM Application Time210Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:17 am

My Name Is Omri Schwartz

I'm 14 years old

I live in the Central Time Zone

My email is omrischw@gmail.com

My IGN is Omri

I want to be a GM so I can help make the server more fair and fun

As a GM I will Ban Hackers and Control people so they don't spam and be as helpful as I can to the server community

I can help the server by deleting hackers and like I said in my previous answer make the server a more fun one to play and be as helpful to the community as I can

I've only been playing this server a couple days but I already see that it's much better than all the others I have played, and I think that although there aren't many hackers, we could use a few more GM's to ban them

Well since I only have it on my computer for three days (only on one hous's computer) not too much, but when I do have it I play around 3-4 hours a week. I have it on Sunday Monday and Tuesday

I've played GMS for about 4 years now, but in the past 2 weeks I've switched to private servers.

I stand out because I can easily relate to the players and I seem to easily be able to help them

I don't really know what the GM commands are at the moment but I would most likely as a GM go around and banning the hackers and helping people if possible (I would not give out free money and/or items or give levels if possible or anything like that)

So far I've only been a GM in the "MS Flash Games" but I hope to be able to get some good experience on this server

I doubt that I would quit the server if denied, it's still a lot of fun I just want to be able to help out...
Back to top Go down

Omri's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omri's GM Application   Omri's GM Application Time210Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:51 pm

Denied.
Haven't seen in game/Not active.
Back to top Go down

Omri's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: