IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-~~Lonnie's App~~-

Go down 
AuthorMessage

-~~Lonnie's App~~- Empty
PostSubject: -~~Lonnie's App~~-   -~~Lonnie's App~~- Time210Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:11 am

Name: Lonnie, but my friends for some reason call me Lon-Don lol..

IGN: Ranger

Time Zone: Eastern

Country/State: USA, Massachusetts

GMAIL- RangerLonDon@gmail.com

Times i will play::
Weekdays ( 1:00pm - 6:00pm or later!) Weekends ( Whenever i wake up - 6:00pm or later ) Holidays(24/7, i dont go no where lol...boring me!)

I have been playing maplestory for about 4 years and private servers for about 2-3 years out of those 4 years i enjoy playing as a normal player its fun i had alot of friends, everyone loved me i had a great personality and i helped anyone anyway i can, then i took a good year break from playing and i came back im getting back into my mojo and ive enjoyed my time as a member i wanted to try out as Staff.

I want to be GM so that i can show everybody that im there for them whenever they need me and since im on all the time i can help them, tell them a little about idyllicStory and let them know what to expect from our server and how nice and helpful the members and staff are. I think i deserve GM for all the hard work ive done in other servers and how i think i have improved from how i used to be and im a very mature person but i also know how to have fun!

If i were one of you guys i would pick me as a GM becuase i feel as though i am a very nice person, im mature, respectful, generous and i know when its time to be serious, im not a immature person i like to pull all nighters sometimes on maplestory and i get kinda goofey but other than that if i was one of you guys i would pick me!

What will i do as a GM: as a gm i will try my best to provide every player that needs my help with the information they need and help them with problems, host events, make members feel comfortable and save on the server and make sure no one is being rude or disrespecting each other.

Do i think im the most suitable for this job:: Dont get me wrong the applications i read are good, but i think i will be suitable for the job, not to be rude to other applications, you guys worked your butts off but yea, i think i will be suitable for they job.

Suggestions for the server:: The server is fine it was a bit laggy for me when i first went on but thats because of my crappy computer i believe, but lucky im getting a new one on my birthday but yea i dont really have any suggestions for the server you guys did awsome on it, keep it up.

I have been on for a while i think most of the stuff i have observed was useful and not useless so yea...

Most important job a gm needs to do:: Help Members, Stop Cheaters, Make sure members stay happy, and are enjoying the server.

Ever been a GM before:: i Have been one but the server never got published and brought out to the members so i really didnt get to actually do the job, so yea i basically never been a GM before but i hope that doesnt make a differences lol!

Code or Edit:: I do not know how to code or edit, i used to know how to code when i ran a Gunz server but its been forever since then i never coded or edited a MS server so no, Sorry...

Since when did i want to become a GM:: I been a member for a long time and i noticed im very good at helping members and making sure they are ok, and for a long time ive been thinking to myself " why not try out for GM" so i found this server when i was searching saw that you guys had application fill outs so i decided to take my chance

Advantage/Disadvantage About being a GM: Well there are advantages that members dont have that GMs do of course and i dont really know about disadvantages for GMs

Saw my best friend doing a sit hack:: I'd ban him because just because you are my best friend and you think i wont do anything to you because were best friends its not fear to other members so im sorry best friend but you know you shouldnt be doing that "BANNED!, hacking is prohibited"

Will i abuse my powers: i will never abuse my powers, if your abusing your powers your very immature and your job needs to be removed for a more mature person because the owner takes his time to look through your application and others and picks you he expects you to obey the rules so i dont think people should abuse there powers as GM or any other ranking, i wouldnt...

Someone insults me what will i do: if im a GM and you disrespect me i'd ban you for a while or forever becuase its not right to disrespect someone who makes the server fun and makes sure its clean but if i was a member i would report him in a heartbeat! lol.

3 things i love most in life:: Friends, Family, Computer.

Gm i like the best: i dont really believe in favorites, i believe everyone should be treated equally so yea..

I like IdyllicStory, i like how its so easy to level up and how the members and staff are helpful and nice.

I have been playing Idyllic for 1week. but only on forum just made my account in-game 2days ago.

Lets say im a GM what i will want to do first: im not really sure i will be to excited but ill probably learn my commands get them down and then just hang out and make sure everyone is having a good time while im hanging back with a big grin on my face and ask if i can host my first event after shadowing another person who is experienced with doing events so i know what im doing.

About me: im 13 years old, i love singing and i just started playing guitar my birthday is coming up im very excited its August,18th i like to play basketball and football and im going to be playing on the team this year, i workout sometimes and i have alot of friends, im kinda the popular person in school everyone loves me and they think i can sing, i get along with my friends and family fine but sometimes i argue with my sister over stupid stuff like can i have some cereal and she says no and i get mad lol but yea, typical brother and sister thing..she is older than me though so i have to respect her. People say im very mature for my age like im 13 but people say i act like im 16. Im not very smart in school unless i put my head to it i have to be very interested into it for me to enjoy it and want to learn more but yea..im trying this year i want to be successful.

I Dont know the commands but i will learn them asap!

Extra Info!: (I'AM)
Nice,
Honest
Generous
Caring
Joyful
Funny
Respectful
Curious
Active
Smart
And more to come!

I really enjoyed making this application i hope all the hard time and work i put into this application pays off, goodluck to the other contestants, i wish you luck to! Lonnie Out!!! ( SEEYA INGAME!)~~
Back to top Go down

-~~Lonnie's App~~- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -~~Lonnie's App~~-   -~~Lonnie's App~~- Time210Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:27 am

Please try to follow the format given in the sticky .

https://idyllicstory.forumotion.net/gm-applications-f15/gm-application-format-t2.htm

And you should play at least a week before applying .
Haven't seen you before .
Anyways , just try to follow the format given .

Remember to stay active and vote !

- CASH
Back to top Go down

-~~Lonnie's App~~- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -~~Lonnie's App~~-   -~~Lonnie's App~~- Time210Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:39 am

as cash said so is this the wrong format but u anyway got the info thats asked for.
and ive never seen u ingame.
GL on the spot lon-don xP
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

-~~Lonnie's App~~- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -~~Lonnie's App~~-   -~~Lonnie's App~~- Time210Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:45 am

How come i never sawyou in the game??
ANd i like it when people use a different format
Well.. When the format is good and has enough info
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

-~~Lonnie's App~~- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -~~Lonnie's App~~-   -~~Lonnie's App~~- Time210Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 pm

Thanks, sorry about that i was just moving in to my new house i was using my friends laptop when i found your server my computer is all good now i can be on, Sorry for the in-activeness... i thought if i did my own format and it required the info you needed anyway wouldnt matter, Sorry about that too.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

-~~Lonnie's App~~- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -~~Lonnie's App~~-   -~~Lonnie's App~~- Time210Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

-~~Lonnie's App~~- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -~~Lonnie's App~~-   -~~Lonnie's App~~- Time210

Back to top Go down

-~~Lonnie's App~~-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-