IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Josh's GM application again.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Josh's GM application again. Empty
PostSubject: Josh's GM application again.   Josh's GM application again. Time210Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:31 am

Since I keep being indecisive, here's my app once again.

Name : Josh

Time Zone : GMT - 7

Email : cruzjosh6@gmail.com

IGN : Josh

Why you want to be a GM : As some of you may notice, there is an inadequate amount of GMs that are actually active, and although the GMs that are currently on the job are doing good, sometimes there aren't enough to subjugate the players. There are more and more players joining this server, and some are using programs that can make those hardworking players feel angry and frustrated over how they work to thrive in this server and ruin the economy and atmosphere of IdyllicStory. I want to eliminate this predicament to the best of my abilities, and tend to those players in need of help.

What you will do as a GM : As a GM, I will try to catch all/any hackers that come in to this server, and delete any duplicated items as well as the duplicater himself/herself. I will also attend to players in need of help and give them my full attention until their questions have been answered. I won't let personal "grudges" get in the way of what I'm supposed to do, and judge situations with an unbiased view.

How you can help the server as a GM : As mentioned above, I will ban hackers that join this wonderful server, and assist those in need of help, whether it be a technical problem or just finding somebody to help them train and get started in this server.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have played since the beginning of March, took a break near the end of June, and started playing again just recently. So about 4 or 5 months.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :I will try to play around 6-8 hours depending on how much homework I get each day.

How long you have played GMS : I've played GMS about 5 years, on and off.

What makes you stand out : I guess what makes me stand out is how my temper doesn't go out of control very easy, and I'm friendly to players who are friendly back. I judge things from an unbiased view even if one of my friends might be involved in the situation.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I will use !ban, !cheaters, !warp, !mute, !mutesmega, !jail, and others that I will need for what I'm doing.

Experience as a GM : As some of you may know, I've had about 1 month of experience as a GM in this server, but in that short time, I'd like to say I've learned quite a bit, although there's always new things to learn.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. No, I won't quit this server if my application is denied since I find it rather insulting to the server that somebody would stay just for the power. It's disgraceful that some people would quit for such a minute reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application again.   Josh's GM application again. Time210Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:21 am

gl josh ur a good man
you deserve it GL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application again.   Josh's GM application again. Time210Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:39 am

[Coder]Sander wrote:
gl josh ur a good man
you deserve it GL

Thanks for the kind words Sanders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application again.   Josh's GM application again. Time210Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:48 am

Josh wrote:
[Coder]Sander wrote:
gl josh ur a good man
you deserve it GL

Thanks for the kind words Sanders.

ur welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application again.   Josh's GM application again. Time210Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:26 am

its good

good luck getting the gm Smile

better then mine too Smile

PRINCESS LEXII
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application again.   Josh's GM application again. Time210Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:00 am

Josh, make up your mind D;

I'm not going to say what I thought on teh app c:<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application again.   Josh's GM application again. Time210Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:54 am

[Hai]ItzDarren wrote:
Josh, make up your mind D;

I'm not going to say what I thought on teh app c:<

its pro admit jk..o.0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application again.   Josh's GM application again. Time210Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:45 pm

Once again, you make an application, and I like commenting on them. :3
Coloring is great and well thought out.
Just add a bit more info here Josh. Razz
Anyways, don't try to say you're not worthy! D:
Good luck and hope you get the spot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application again.   Josh's GM application again. Time210Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:18 am

I'll try to add more info if I can think of anything else to put on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application again.   Josh's GM application again. Time210Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:06 am

OOoh, I'ma be like Josh here :

A little short, add more info and it's good :DD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application again.   Josh's GM application again. Time210Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:20 am

Lolz, I love impressions. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application again.   Josh's GM application again. Time210Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:17 am

I like it a lot Josh i think you've got a good shot at becoming a GM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application again.   Josh's GM application again. Time210Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Nice and neat app .
Something that makes me bother to read .
Good luck bro .
Rmb to stay active and vote .

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application again.   Josh's GM application again. Time210Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:48 pm

Yep, I will. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application again.   Josh's GM application again. Time210Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:29 pm

It's a bit short, try adding more information.
Loving the colors, the info; decent App!

Good luck on the spot josh.
Very Happy

Stay active and don't forget to vote!
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application again.   Josh's GM application again. Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Denied!!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application again.   Josh's GM application again. Time210

Back to top Go down

Josh's GM application again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: