IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Godmoders

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Godmoders Empty
PostSubject: Godmoders   Godmoders Time210Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:39 pm

First off, I realize godmode is one of the hardest hacks to justify without actually seeing it yourself. However, I spent some time and got 6 pictures.

Moving on.

Hackers:
xBanned
xDfeniX13

xBanned alone attacked via ranged.
Godmoders 67139068

xBanned
Godmoders 37409169

xBanned and xDfeniX13 (posing for the picture with a nice smile) ::Giggles::
Godmoders 31157801

xDfeniX13
Godmoders 80601394

xDfeniX13 and xBanned
Godmoders 40097793

Last edited by Ocean on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Godmoders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godmoders   Godmoders Time210Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Idk if that was hack godmode or @godmode. o.o

Fenix for me can be a great suspect of hacking.

xBanned i talked to him and he seems like he is very sad and he seems truthworthy when he says he didnt hacked. He says he has 56KBps internet and from brazil. So it can be internet lag.

Last edited by [Int]Nuno(1337) on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Godmoders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godmoders   Godmoders Time210Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:22 pm

I am skeptical of it being @godmode. These guys had not taken any damage in about 30-45 minutes. I stopped to speak with a friend on MSN though. Anyway, it's your judgement. I just figured I'd post what I could.
Back to top Go down

Godmoders Empty
PostSubject: Ocean Reply   Godmoders Time210Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:04 pm

Hello, As you all know I am Brazilian and a 56kb internet, the host server is located in the U.S. that probably sees the Ocean monsters attacking first before coming here ... Nuno even stated that when he came near me I was being attacked and I at least knew what was godmode!

Another proof is that I asked too kindly to that they could help me, if I used some sort of hacker think even if I ask for help? it would be foolish on my part? I will not be unjustly banned, please do justice!

They can even see the first picture I am attacked and Hosermen is queer to me attacking me ... as has the other I have not been attacked gone so fast? is only a matter of thinking!

anyway, thank you, hope you do the right thing and be sure that I do not use anything please! Nuno knows it. thanks so much ... If they want they can even ask my friends: FireZX ... Wanderson ... they proved that I do not use hacker!

@att : xBanned
Back to top Go down

Godmoders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godmoders   Godmoders Time210Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:11 pm

Again, this is what I was seeing, and what I was seeing is you never being attacked. o.O Though you are very right about the server location and lag and such. I am from Canada.

Regardless~ I still wanted to report it in case.

As for asking for help, there are some hackers who are not dumb enough to go and hit 400,000 damage when they first join a server. Meaning leveling can be slow.

Anyway. If you weren't hacking, then I apologize for falsely reporting you and your friend.
If you are/were, then I hope you get banned for lying and hacking. :3
Back to top Go down

Godmoders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godmoders   Godmoders Time210Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:18 pm

OK, we all make mistakes ... much more to ask for help I would ask if I was not hacker, you know? =/

@edit

I ask the GM's do not deem it so it was a mistake is gone ... Nuno said as I was very sad at the time, I was very sad over here alright!
Back to top Go down

Godmoders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godmoders   Godmoders Time210Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:33 pm

This thread can be closed at any point. This was proven to be a false report. ^^ I apologize to those I reported, I would rather report and be wrong than to not report someone I had suspected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Godmoders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godmoders   Godmoders Time210

Back to top Go down

Godmoders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Report hackers-
Jump to: