IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bangbang's app

Go down 
AuthorMessage

bangbang's app Empty
PostSubject: bangbang's app   bangbang's app Time210Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:08 am

Name :daquan bryan Henderson

Time Zone :(GMT-5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Email :yaboyg1@msn.com

IGN : bangbang

Why you want to be a GM : i want to be a gm because i would be on all night and there are no gm's on so when there are no gm's online they'll never realize all the hackers that come on at 5:00 am that's why we need more gm's also i want to get idyllicstory to the top of the charts because i want people to know idyllicstory will be the best game you probably will every experiance in your life if i am gm i will be the greatest gm the admin has ever seen.

What you will do as a GM : take this gm job as if it was a real life job ban the hackers
also helping the admin with what he needs done i will do what it takes to get this server to the top of the list 8D
How you can help the server as a GM : be helpful,,,nice ask people to vote for idyllicstory as they register [i vote every 12 hours] also make sure everybody is having a great time with idyllicstory and if there not i can help them by them saying they might not like the server but its a really cool game if i could rate it i would give it from 1-100 100% because the game is awesome really cool people awesome level ups really cool mounts im on everyday so i know 8D

How long you have played IdyllicStory : 1 week

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : i can play mostly all day till about 5:00 am

How long you have played GMS : 4 year

What makes you stand out :im always active im nice to people that need help and helpful i have alot of experiance with the players

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : the command i would need at the time like ban,jail,connected,say,shop

Experience as a GM : none, well it really wasn't for a maplestory server it was for a tales of pirates private server Very Happy

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you: no i wouldn't i would just take it and keep playing idyllicstory and keep voting to atleast try to make this server good

Last edited by bangbang1 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

bangbang's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bangbang's app   bangbang's app Time210Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:18 am

Really?
You played for one week?
No offense, but haven't seen you till prolly today.

Either that or I'm blind.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down

bangbang's app Empty
PostSubject: I've Seen him   bangbang's app Time210Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:44 pm

Yea...i've seen him in fm over the weekend
Back to top Go down

bangbang's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bangbang's app   bangbang's app Time210Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:19 am

Denied.
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bangbang's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bangbang's app   bangbang's app Time210

Back to top Go down

bangbang's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: