IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girx00's Application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Girx00's Application! Empty
PostSubject: Girx00's Application!   Girx00's Application! Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:10 am

Name : Hi I'm alex.

Time Zone : EST -5.

Email : amitchell6700@gmail.com

IGN :Girx00

Why you want to be a GM : I want to help out the players of IdyllicStory. I want to host events, help noobs, and I want to help make this game better. (Not that its bad now though)

What you will do as a GM : As a gm, I want to help the noobs and give them instructional and training help on how to level fast. I can answer a lot of questions since I've played this for a long time.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can help the noobs and host some events for the players and make this game more fun.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have played IdyllicStory for a tad over a month now.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Well for me it would depend. Since for summer I am doing a lot of things I mostly play about 5-8 hours a day.

How long you have played GMS : I have played GMS for 5 years now! I still play online with my friends that I know in real life. So for a long time.

What makes you stand out : Well I easily make friends in this game. I usually give out meso to people who ask for it (only noobs). I am Tri-lingual. I speak English (100%) I speak German (80%) and I speak a little bit of Spanish (10%). I have many friends and I hang out alot.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I will use
!ban - to ban hackers and such
!jail - to jail cheater for a reasonable amount of time
!warp - to warp to maps
!cheater - to check suspicious people

Experience as a GM : I sadly have no experience as a GM but I am hoping for this to be my first.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
Nope I won't quit this server if this application is denied. My first was denied so I won't mind at all if this is denied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girx00's Application!   Girx00's Application! Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:21 am

Try adding more detail?
6/10 Right now!
Remember to vote for Idyllic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girx00's Application!   Girx00's Application! Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:32 am

[GM]Stephanie wrote:
Try adding more detail?
6/10 Right now!
Remember to vote for Idyllic!

Thanks every opinion counts Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girx00's Application!   Girx00's Application! Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:01 am

You play for 1 month? I play for 1 month and i never seen you.

Overall 6/10, More info please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girx00's Application!   Girx00's Application! Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:06 am

[Int]Nuno(1337) wrote:
You play for 1 month? I play for 1 month and i never seen you.

Overall 6/10, More info please
Never? I'm usually at FM or Fm Rm 2... Or BPD I was there before the server wipe. Yea thanks every opinion counts!!1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girx00's Application!   Girx00's Application! Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:09 am

I've seen him around a lot actually.
Best of luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girx00's Application!   Girx00's Application! Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:10 am

[GM]Stephanie wrote:
I've seen him around a lot actually.
Best of luck!
hahahaha thnx xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girx00's Application!   Girx00's Application! Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:10 am

Sorry but i haven't and you know how active i am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girx00's Application!   Girx00's Application! Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 am

[Int]Nuno(1337) wrote:
Sorry but i haven't and you know how active i am.

Lol i see you now?
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Girx00's Application!   Girx00's Application! Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:05 pm

''How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have played IdyllicStory for a tad over a month now.''

I never saw you in the game :\
Are you sure you played for a month??
Maybe on other IGNs or w/e
xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Girx00's Application!   Girx00's Application! Time210Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:31 am

[Admin]Lexii wrote:
''How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have played IdyllicStory for a tad over a month now.''

xx

Lol lexii yus i have played for over a month. You haven't seen me because I haven't seen you either... LOL. Anyways I was there when the server restarted and 2 Weeks before the restart ( I mean server wipe) that's when I started. 2 weeks before the server wipe.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Girx00's Application!   Girx00's Application! Time210Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:33 am

vampiredude1 wrote:
[Admin]Lexii wrote:

xx

Lol lexii yus i have played for over a month. You haven't seen me because I haven't seen you either... LOL. Anyways I was there when the server restarted and 2 Weeks before the restart ( I mean server wipe) that's when I started. 2 weeks before the server wipe.

You never saw me???
You really played a month and never saw me??
Omg lol everyone knows me
xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girx00's Application!   Girx00's Application! Time210Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:55 am

Nice application.
Though, you can add a bit more info, it's a bit short.
Other than that, nice job.
Good luck and hope you get the spot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girx00's Application!   Girx00's Application! Time210Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:58 am

thnx for the tip y'all!!
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Girx00's Application!   Girx00's Application! Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:21 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girx00's Application!   Girx00's Application! Time210

Back to top Go down

Girx00's Application!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-