IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ABCDE's GM App !! :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ABCDE's GM App !! :D Empty
PostSubject: ABCDE's GM App !! :D   ABCDE's GM App !! :D Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:16 pm

Name :
Håkon.

Time Zone :
(GMT+01:00).

Email :
haakonbg@hotmail.com

IGN :
ABCDE (After Wipe)

Why you want to be a GM :
I want to be a GM to help people with problems, and to make some more fun to this server! I would really like to start events and bring up smiling faces from the players of this great private server. Also to keep hackers away from playing this server. Hacking in a private server is ridiculous. I will help the players and get more people to vote!

What you will do as a GM :
As I said earlier in my App, I will ban hackers, host events, bring alot of fun and help each player with their problems. Some players are sad cause they have lost their stuff, for example a guy said to me earlier that he lost 8 green tetris pieces, then I will come in and encourage them to keep it going and to bring new hope to the players. I will also host alot of events and make some more fun! Since I'm from Norway I'm online at night for many players, and then its not so much people awake, so if I get accepted, I can bring a little bit fun saying that I'm hosting an Event.

How you can help the server as a GM :
I can help the server to get rid of hackers and get more voters, I will host some fun events and get IdyllicStory to the number 1 PS!

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
I have played IdyllicStory for 1 month so far, and I got alot of friends and I know many GMs.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
I play IdyllicStory for about 4 - 7 hours per day I think. It depends on how my day looks and my mood.

How long you have played GMS :
Never, but I've played EMS (MapleStory Europe) for 1 year and I've got alot of friends there.

What makes you stand out :
I'm nice, helpful, reliable and outgoing and I really enjoy to help people with their problems.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
I will use alot of commands but i will mainly use (!ban) to ban any kind of hackers, if I'm going to make an event I will use (!say) or (!event), when I'm trying to help someone in the FM or any other map I will use (!warp), when I'm trying to find hackers I will use (!cheaters), and the wonderful item command (!item) and last for people who win my Events I will use (!search)

Experience as a GM :
I have never been a GM before, but I really LOVE this PS and I know alot of it. I would really like to be a GM and I got many friends on this PS.

About Me :
Well, I really enjoy using my computer and I LOVE to make movies and editing /making pictures. I am also playing Soccer (European Football) and I like to dance and listen to music. I'm dancing something called Jumpstyle. I have alot of good friends and I like to hang out with them.

Hobbies :
As I said before I like to edit pictures, make movies, dance, listen to music(Hardstyle), hang out with my friends, jump on the trampoline, being with my family, playing Xbox 360 and OF COURSE I LOVE TO PLAY IdyllicStory !! Very Happy

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
NO ! I will not quit this server even if i get denied! This private server is AWESOME and quitting a server because you GM App gets denied is a really bad reason to quit playing this Beautiful server.

Thank you for taking the time to read my GM App.
I hope to see you in the game Smile

~~ABCDE
flower

Last edited by AmazingABCDE on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABCDE's GM App !! :D   ABCDE's GM App !! :D Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:35 pm

A well-planned Application.
8/10 From me.
Only a few grammar mistakes, read through it.
And i shall repeat the worst case of writing "what" on an Application.

Do Not EVER, say that you will help to Vote / Tell people to Vote / Recruit people on your Application. You can do that even when you're a regular player.

You seem to be emphasizing on "Events" alot, which is sort of good because this server needs some Active Event slots.
However, dont plan on Events too much, think before you act.
Players would get sick and tired of events if they are hosted TOO regularly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABCDE's GM App !! :D   ABCDE's GM App !! :D Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:10 pm

GL man hope yah make it to the gm spot Razz i know u can do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: :D   ABCDE's GM App !! :D Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:22 pm

iMarkus wrote:
GL man hope yah make it to the gm spot Razz i know u can do it

Thank you dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABCDE's GM App !! :D   ABCDE's GM App !! :D Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:33 pm

SnowAkantor wrote:
A well-planned Application.
8/10 From me.
Only a few grammar mistakes, read through it.
And i shall repeat the worst case of writing "what" on an Application.

Do Not EVER, say that you will help to Vote / Tell people to Vote / Recruit people on your Application. You can do that even when you're a regular player.

You seem to be emphasizing on "Events" alot, which is sort of good because this server needs some Active Event slots.
However, dont plan on Events too much, think before you act.
Players would get sick and tired of events if they are hosted TOO regularly.

Completly agreed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABCDE's GM App !! :D   ABCDE's GM App !! :D Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:50 pm

Nice and organized application!
Love the colours too.
10/10 From me.(:

Too bad I've never seen you ingame? o:

Best of luck to you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABCDE's GM App !! :D   ABCDE's GM App !! :D Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:53 pm

[GM]Stephanie wrote:
Nice and organized application!
Love the colours too.
10/10 From me.(:

Too bad I've never seen you ingame? o:

Best of luck to you!

Thank you so much Stephanie ! Very Happy

I've seen you alot of times, have you really never seen me in game ? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: ABCDE's GM App !! :D   ABCDE's GM App !! :D Time210Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:18 pm

Denied!
Quited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABCDE's GM App !! :D   ABCDE's GM App !! :D Time210

Back to top Go down

ABCDE's GM App !! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-