IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joseph Nguyen's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Joseph Nguyen's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Joseph Nguyen's GM application   Joseph Nguyen's GM application Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:50 am

Name : Joseph Nguyen

Time Zone : Central Time Zone

Email :nguyjo@stlawrence.edu

IGN :ItzJoe5o4

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM, because I love helping people! Sometimes I help people level up, give them great tips about the game, but most of all help them have fun playing this awesome game! I don't want anyone leaving this game because of a stupid reason about the game, so I would help them get used to the game or have fun with the game.

What you will do as a GM : I will run event, help others about the game, help other GMs or anyone else who needs me, and anything I am instructed to do so by Gabe or other GMs. I will advertise this game and get other people to play. I will not ban people for stupid for unfair reason just because they are annoying or pisses me off! I'm a very fair person and I will take this job seriously!

How you can help the server as a GM : When I started off, this game was kind of hard to understand because I was used to GMS. Then I asked a lot of questions, and the GMs gladly answered my questions and made me feel welcome. I'd like to be a GM like that! Making people feel welcome and helping them have fun! I'll gladly answer any question that is within my knowledge! I will also ask people to vote for IdyllicStory and help this server become popular!

How long you have played IdyllicStory : For about 5-6 days now

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I usually play all day 12hours+, unless i have something to do that day.

How long you have played GMS : For about 1-2years. When I was level 115, I left GMS for a while.

What makes you stand out : I'm a very outgoing person! I'm not afraid to help out new people, make some suggestions, or how I feel about something! I'm also very helpful and nice towards other people.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : The ones that are necessary to use in at particular time.

Experience as a GM : I have played as a GM in one other private server for a couple of months.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. Crying or Very sad No I wouldn't! This game is too fun to stop playing! The people here are nice, the GMs are nice, and Gabe actually listens and does everything in his power to help. I will continue playing this game even if I'm denied a GM position.

If you have any questions, just ask my character ItzJoe5o4 and I will gladly answer them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Nguyen's GM application   Joseph Nguyen's GM application Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:52 am

Thanks for moving it!

OT - Nice application, seems pretty short.
Also it being your first post isn't very attractive.
People are going to say "ADD COLOR!".. I disgree.
Colour doesn't add to the application at all(:
Enjoy Idyllicstory and vote every 12 hours!

Hope to see you in-game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Nguyen's GM application   Joseph Nguyen's GM application Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:55 am

Haha, No Problem At All!(:
Also, yeah its my first and I agree it won't be attractive, but I think I can really make a difference in this server!
I also thought about color, and thought the same thing as you!xD
Thank You! I hope to see you in a game also and maybe get to know you more?(:

Is the server down right now, because I can't play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Nguyen's GM application   Joseph Nguyen's GM application Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:57 am

Yup it's offline. x;
Just wait patiently ;D

Post on the forums haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Nguyen's GM application   Joseph Nguyen's GM application Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:59 am

haha got cha! Its okay!Razz i have more tim eto look through forums!xD
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Nguyen's GM application   Joseph Nguyen's GM application Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Nguyen's GM application   Joseph Nguyen's GM application Time210

Back to top Go down

Joseph Nguyen's GM application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: