IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drakes App For Gm

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Drakes App For Gm Empty
PostSubject: Drakes App For Gm   Drakes App For Gm Time210Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Name :Hamza Ibrahim

Time Zone :EST

Email :coolhamza@live.ca

IGN :Drake

Why you want to be a GM :To Help Fellow maplers guide through the game cause sometimes other gms are busy doing sometimes and i feel that im always open to help them

What you will do as a GM :i will be mostly telling people what to do in this private server like no hacking or spamming and help them if they need help.

How you can help the server as a GM :i can help the server as a gm by warning spammers not to spam but if they do again many times i will jail them. Even hackers i wont give them any chances they get banned automatically and also make the server have love,peace and joy

How long you have played IdyllicStory :I Played for about 1-2months

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :i play idyllicstory for about 3-5 hrs a day and sometimes more if i have the time.But I Am Also Very Active If I Wasnt i would not be applying.

How long you have played GMS :i played for about 1-2 years

What makes you stand out :i am very kind and and very happy to help others because

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :well i saw and heard these commands i think i will use.!level !job !warp and !notice

Experience as a GM :In This Server i have not been a gm before but i have saw gm's help others and all that stuff and so when i saw that i did the same thing as them then got the hang of it but my dream is it be more helpful and become a gm.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.No because this server is my best server i have ever been on im just applying because i want to help people even more i want to help them by saying what fm boss is in the fm so then if they are new they will know much easier but anyways no i will not quit this server.

Thanks For Reading My app and i hope i get selected. Bye Very Happy
and remeber to vote and be active like always!!!!!

Last edited by hamzaguy on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Drakes App For Gm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drakes App For Gm   Drakes App For Gm Time210Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:50 pm

A lil short don't ya think .
Anyways , if a little info is added it would be better .
A few grammar mistakes here and there , but nothing you can't fix .
Rmb to stay active and vote .
Well that's about it .
Just my opinion .
Good luck on getting the post :3

- CASH
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Drakes App For Gm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drakes App For Gm   Drakes App For Gm Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

Drakes App For Gm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drakes App For Gm   Drakes App For Gm Time210

Back to top Go down

Drakes App For Gm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-