IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finkle's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Finkle's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Finkle's GM App   Finkle's GM App Time210Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:36 pm

Name : Min Koo (Friends call me Minnie)
Time Zone : EST
Email : minkooV3@yahoo.com
IGN : Finklemeire

Why you want to be a GM :

I want to be a GM because before all of these current GMs it has been very boring and i really liked how hard they worked to make a lot of events and i would like to help and once i got used to it make my own to make it more fun for everyone in Idyllic Story. I originally just thought i am going to get all these cool abilitys and get cool items to show off. This was before the wipe and since i had that kind of mind set i knew that i shouldn't have even tried to apply because if by some miracle i did get picked i would have been negligent and kicked out anyway. i changed my ideal of being a GM from a cool thing to be into a serious job filled with some to a lot of stress and feel am ready to tackle it.

What you will do as a GM :

I would help set up events with the other GMs (if they didn't ignore and shun me jk i know your all nice and friendly) which whenever i am in all my friends tell me there experience like i did so well or i failed no! This is because just training is kind of boring and people need many different thing every once in a while. If there are hackers (which i don't get because it is a private server) I'll ban them simple like that, it is not fair that people hack and dupe or whatever they do because some people worked really hard to get to where they are in the game, but people that do that just throw all of the other people's efforts into the dirt.

How you can help the server as a GM

I'm not going to just help the server, but provide the best experience hacker proof (if the current GMs don't get to them in time). I'm realiable, almost all the time. I'm fun, and pretty honest. I try my hardest to make people happy. In school i was voted nicest person so i think that would be useful. If I couldn't with hold a promise i would tell them that I am sorry. Just wanna make it so everyone has a great Idyllic Experience, so they come back each day and don't quit on us. I would watch with all my effort during events to watch for those lame swimmers so that someone who tried hard wins. Not only that but i can speak, Korean,English(obviously),Spanish and learning Chinese from friend.

How long you have played Idyllic Story /per day :

I found the questions pretty similar and fused the two questions together. I've played Idyllic for about like 3 months now (before and after wipe). Also I often play for about five to six hours on weekdays and maybe longer on Fridays and weekends.

How long you have played GMS :

I've played Global Ms from around v46~v83(i have quit and come back a lot), and private servers for about one and a half years.

What makes you stand out :

Well, I'm not sure you have to ask others like friends or acquaintances that know me. But, i think i am pretty nice to people i get a bit irritated at times but who doesn't if they had a bad day or something? But, i try to refrain from letting anger out and succeed most of the time I think it's simply that I'm pretty fun to be around, nice, moderately talkative and friendly. Not to mention unlike most Idyllic Story players my character wears spandex almost all of the time.(Just Kidding but seriously i do)

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :

1.!ban
2. !warp
3. !goto
4. !say
5. !item

Experience as a GM :

I've had about 5 months of GM experience in my friends Private Server after we both quit GMS for a while. It had about like 50 people so i got to learn everyones name and then a bit later near the end of the five months it got shut down by whoever seems to have shut down the private servers. I will learn extras and vital things from the more experienced GMs if i can.

1. Sever Name: think it was like Noodle63Story or something with noodles. Postion : Co-Owner/ Head GM. Server Status : Closed As of like late 2009
2. Last known Link : To long don't really remember.
3. Reason I left : I was a pretty bad Gm at the time and when i finally noticed what i had done it was just filled with hackers literally and he shut it down.

About Me : Well there is a lot of ways i could go from here.... Well i am pretty good with computers i think because i tried to fix mine cuz the back was blown off or something. I like to read mangas like naruto, bleach,and stuff like that. I dislike people who take unfair advantages over people. I think i am a swell guy and as a kid i got into a lot of fights until my parents threatened to send me to a psychiatrist. I hav a beer hat that i wear for pure enjoyment and i have an afro wig at home too.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.

Unlike everyone else who says they honestly wouldn't quit but do i actually have a reason for being on this server my best friend EnjoiStories is here and we are really tight and all that swell stuff. If i quit this i won't be able to see him except like once a year. Also i hav played Finaly Story, ProMS, RydahMS v62 and a bit of v75 and in all of them i really like Rydah v62 but idyllic is a lot better in my opinion. Not only that but i worked hard to get here so i am not going to quit unless i get banned for my app being offensive or something else....If i don't get it i will just cry for a few hours and spend another hour working on this to better suit the needs of Idyllic (i won't really cry just feel sad.)
Hope you like it remember Accept this!!!!!1
Open for extra Suggestions be specific i am kind of slow!

Last edited by Finklemeire on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Finkle's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finkle's GM App   Finkle's GM App Time210Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Hmm You could add some more information (i can't say this cuz my app needs more info too lol). I dun think !vipmap or !vipperson is a command but idk if i'm right. in overall 7/10
Back to top Go down

Finkle's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finkle's GM App   Finkle's GM App Time210Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:05 pm

[Int]Nuno(1337) wrote:
Hmm You could add some more information (i can't say this cuz my app needs more info too lol). I dun think !vipmap or !vipperson is a command but idk if i'm right. in overall 7/10

Yah i know you i read your app and now i think mine needs more work...
Back to top Go down

Finkle's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finkle's GM App   Finkle's GM App Time210Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:56 pm

O.o
Nice App.
7/10 from me.

But i doubt being a GM has stress.
Just being busy and annoyed sometimes.
Back to top Go down

Finkle's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finkle's GM App   Finkle's GM App Time210Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:13 pm

3 months on Idyllic ?
Hm , what was your IGN before the wipe ?
I've never heard of you till you came to my event .

- CASH
Back to top Go down

Finkle's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finkle's GM App   Finkle's GM App Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:25 am

CASH wrote:
3 months on Idyllic ?
Hm , what was your IGN before the wipe ?
I've never heard of you till you came to my event .

- CASH
it was Decade i had about 240 rbs and looked relly diff from now with my swimming trunky goodness
Back to top Go down

Finkle's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finkle's GM App   Finkle's GM App Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:27 am

SnowAkantor wrote:
O.o
Nice App.
7/10 from me.

relly? i would think it would be annoying sometimes with those people that just keep asking u obvious questions over and over and repeating urself hostin events and when u tell them to go to the wall they dont actually listen. but hey i could be wrong
Back to top Go down

Finkle's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finkle's GM App   Finkle's GM App Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:07 am

Pretty Good App, I wish you luck in getting the position. =)

Don't forget to stay active and vote!
Back to top Go down

Finkle's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finkle's GM App   Finkle's GM App Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:32 am

dafire911189 wrote:
Pretty Good App, I wish you luck in getting the position. =)

Don't forget to stay active and vote!
thanks Laughing
Back to top Go down

Finkle's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finkle's GM App   Finkle's GM App Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:35 pm

SnowAkantor wrote:
O.o
Nice App.
7/10 from me.

Hehe i found proof of the stress i read the GM complaint towards Oesmia,Yahoo, and one where they think Aids is just weird u shouldve skimmed and dam that looks stressful to try and please everyone(no1 say thats what she said!)
Back to top Go down

Finkle's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finkle's GM App   Finkle's GM App Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:55 pm

Not bad application, I give it 7/10, good luck.
Back to top Go down

Finkle's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finkle's GM App   Finkle's GM App Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:44 am

Nice application! I've seen you a couple times, good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Finkle's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finkle's GM App   Finkle's GM App Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

Finkle's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finkle's GM App   Finkle's GM App Time210

Back to top Go down

Finkle's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-