IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Josh's GM application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Josh's GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:51 am

Name : Josh

Time Zone : GMT - 7

Email : cruzjosh6@gmail.com

IGN : Josh

Why you want to be a GM : As some of you may notice, there is an inadequate amount of GMs that are actually active, and although the GMs that are currently on the job are doing good, sometimes there aren't enough to subjugate the players. There are more and more players joining this server, and some are using programs that can make those hardworking players feel angry and frustrated over how they work to thrive in this server and ruin the economy and atmosphere of IdyllicStory. I want to eliminate this predicament to the best of my abilities, and tend to those players in need of help.

What you will do as a GM : As a GM, I will try to catch all/any hackers that come in to this server, and delete any duplicated items as well as the duplicater himself/herself. I will also attend to players in need of help and give them my full attention until their questions have been answered. I won't let personal "grudges" get in the way of what I'm supposed to do, and judge situations with an unbiased view.

How you can help the server as a GM : As mentioned above, I will ban hackers that join this wonderful server, and assist those in need of help, whether it be a technical problem or just finding somebody to help them train and get started in this server.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have played since the beginning of March, took a break near the end of June, and started playing again just recently. So about 4 or 5 months.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I will usually play around 6 - 10 hours per day, although that may go down a bit when school starts up again, since I'll have things to do such as homework.

How long you have played GMS : I've played GMS about 5 years, on and off.

What makes you stand out : I guess what makes me stand out is how my temper doesn't go out of control very easy, and I'm friendly to players who are friendly back. I judge things from an unbiased view even if one of my friends might be involved in the situation.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I will use !ban, !cheaters, !warp, !mute, !mutesmega, !jail, and others that I will need for what I'm doing.

Experience as a GM : As some of you may know, I've had about 1 month of experience as a GM in this server, but in that short time, I'd like to say I've learned quite a bit, although there's always new things to learn.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. No, I won't quit this server if my application is denied since I find it rather insulting to the server that somebody would stay just for the power. It's disgraceful that some people would quit for such a minute reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Nice Welcome back GM Application Very Happy
9/10 Very Happy
It seems to be missing something.
I just cant put my finger on it :l
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Lol, I get that feeling too, but I can't seem to think very well atm. Probably from lack of sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:49 pm

Nice application ^_^ 9/10.

The only thing that bothered me was the way you used your words. You seemed to be trying to act way over professional and intellectual (not to say you are an idiot xD). I just feel like, in an app, you should try your best to act as yourself, and not someone else. Just do impress people with your grammar skills :p. I still applaud your efforts, and your app is well made.

Well, good luck. Hope you can succeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:54 pm

emeraldmoon wrote:

The only thing that bothered me was the way you used your words. You seemed to be trying to act way over professional and intellectual (not to say you are an idiot xD). I just feel like, in an app, you should try your best to act as yourself, and not someone else. Just do impress people with your grammar skills :p. I still applaud your efforts, and your app is well made.

I'm just trying to show that I'm not an incompetent person and don't go into a rage over nothing. I act like myself in the game though lol.

Last edited by Josh on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo. ><)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:19 pm

Hehe, you made your application all rainbowish..
Anyways, back to topic.
Love the coloring and your info.
I can clearly see no mistakes that I can point out in this.
10/10 from me.
Good luck, hope you get the spot, and welcome back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:57 pm

Time for a useless post to bump it back up. o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:13 am

Lul Jawshua :3

Welcome back ;D

Nice application (:
You were a good GM here, then you left me. </3
Hope you get the spot. Get more active though!
I don't see you on anymore. ];
-Stephy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:41 am

Yeah, I've had a few things to take care of, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get as active as the hours I posted up there. Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:47 am

wow i think you've got a great chance to be a gm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:54 am

Great app :DDD 10/10 GL with getting the position
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:52 am

Josh wrote:
emeraldmoon wrote:

I'm just trying to show that I'm not an incompetent person and don't go into a rage over nothing. I act like myself in the game though lol.

Hah, I see, good response ^_^. Well you seem like a decent person in-game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:41 am

He IS a very good person in game <3
Mostly everyone likes him ^^
He was a GM before the wipe :DD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:43 am

And for a bit after the wipe also. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:47 pm

Nice, hope you get your gm back then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:07 am

Nevermind, I'm denying myself since I'm not active lol, nor can I motivate myself to become active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:15 am

So your quitting? ):
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:55 am

I'm not quitting, I'm just denying myself from here since I don't get on often enough lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:18 am

Mmkay then, I'll move it to denied.

DENIED
: From request by Josh.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:16 am

You forgot to lock it O-o
-Locked-
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM application.   Josh's GM application. Time210

Back to top Go down

Josh's GM application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-