IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emeraldmoon's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Emeraldmoon's Application Empty
PostSubject: Emeraldmoon's Application   Emeraldmoon's Application Time210Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:25 pm

Name: Seb (Em or Emerald as a nickname)

Time Zone: -5 GMT (Easten Timezone)

Email: emeraldmoonx@yahoo.ca (Not the same as the email on this acount, since I needed to remake due to the email not reaching me)

IGN: Emeraldmoon

Why you want to be a GM: To help people and the game ^_^ I want to be a well known GM that can keep players coming and want to stay. Help them as best as I can so they wouldn't even leave due to the GMs. In a nutshell, I just want to be that nice gm who does everything he can for players.

What you will do as a GM: Well I'd probably do my best to help people within my powers. Sitting around the FM and answering questions and such, helping people train. I'd do my best to catch abusers and hackers, punish them accordingly. Spammers would get off with a warning then a mute, further actions possibly if they insist on continuing. I hate hackers, and honestly, they don't stand a chance with me... I'd probably ban them on sight. Bug abusers would be warned then banned. Well for whatever offense, I'd probably warn first. Then take further actions.

How you can help the server as a GM: I'd be a pretty active GM who could spend most of my time helping people, so you wouldn't need to xD. Advertising is also something I could do. I'll do my best to help the server.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :I've been playing for a few days, close to around 4 days now. I've been loving it so far. I know the basics obviously, I've gotten around 7 rebirths so far, and training for way more ^_^. So far I've made a couple of friends, I have no problem making friends or adapting to new games. It might annoy some people if I suddenly get gm, but they'll learn that I can be as good a gm as anyone else. Sometimes I've had to wait for months, just cause the owner didn't want a newbie to be a gm, he later realized that I learn fast, and he should of given me gm sooner. I'm hoping for many months of awesome gameplay, from this server.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day: I'd play probably 2-3+ hours a day, probably way more, depending on how much people are on and if I'm not extremly bored or if I'm busy that day. I'd try my best to be on as long as possible, I'm usually online for 6ish hours a day, I'm up 12 hours a day and sleep the other half of the day. So I have a lot of free time. During my online time, all I do is play games, or watch anime.

How long you have played GMS: I've never really played Global MS for long enough, I played maybe for a few weeks then left for a couple of months, I've been pretty much all classes. To me playing a private server is almost the same as playing the official server. You get the same gameplay, it's just easier. On GMS I only got to around 30ish as a bowman, never really played enough to get any higher. I played rydah ms the longest, I played that one for a couple of months straight, got pretty strong and such.

What makes you stand out: My personality i suppose, I enjoy socializing and helping people, I'm nice and understanding, I can be strict if needed of course. I have the determination to be a good GM, I don't like being criticized, like most people. By my experience, I've learned how to properly use my commands, without abusing them and making them useful for me and everyone else. I've learned how to better communicate with people and it also built up this "Anti-Bullshit" Wall.... I've been called every name in the book, and you tend to ignore them.

What commands you will mainly use as a GM: Hmmm probably warping, summon, mute, boot and ban. These are the commands I'd see myself using the most, obviously using teleport and summon for getting to people and such then the basic punishment commands for... Well punishing and enforcing. I'd probably use announce, not a lot but when necessary and GM shop. I use the shop a lot, and that would probably be really useful. Considering there's probably rare or unique items involved.

Experience as a GM: Over 20 games on byond, 3 games or so for runescape, 4 games for maplestory and 2 for flyff. I don't know if the names are necessary, I probably wouldn't remember 90% of them anyways... lol. I just know I've been on so many games, it's impossible to remember them all, but you remember all of the experience you've gathered.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied?Be honest, this won't hold against you. : Most certainly not >;o! This game has been nothing but good so far, even if I was decline, I'd keep playing. Plus there's always the chance of betting gm in the future.

Well that's it, I hope it's enough. The bad side is, I don't know anyone, and no one knows me. But I hope you can get past that. All I can say, if I'll do my best if I get it. Thanks

Edit: You can check out byond if you want, it doesn't seem like much and the graphics are like 2d... but it can be addicting. http://www.byond.com/games/ (most of the games are actually based on popular animes, like bleach, naruto and dragonball z)

Edit: I'm going to update this app once I'm at 1 week, going to update the how long have you been playing section. Possibly other parts.

~EM

Last edited by emeraldmoon on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldmoon's Application   Emeraldmoon's Application Time210Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:36 pm

The question "How long have you played GMS", means Global MapleStory, not GMs (Game Masters). Also with the GM experieince, having experience in other servers won't give you props here. You just didnt answer some of the questions fully and completely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldmoon's Application   Emeraldmoon's Application Time210Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:22 pm

Internstarz wrote:
The question "How long have you played GMS", means Global MapleStory, not GMs (Game Masters). Also with the GM experieince, having experience in other servers won't give you props here. You just didnt answer some of the questions fully and completely.

well, actually it can give me props. Being a gm on any game doesn't matter, as long as you know the commands and how to play the game, it's fine, I get my experience from dealing with people and learning how to enforce rules. I've been a gm on maplestory multiple times anyways, so it does't matter.

I don't see what global maplestory has to do with it anyways >_> You get the same thing from playing private servers, and I've been playing pservers for around 2-3 years. I'll edit my app for the GMS part tho, thanks for mentioning it.

I tried my best for answering the questions, and I thought I did pretty good. I only misunderstood the GMS thing. Everything else seems fine to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldmoon's Application   Emeraldmoon's Application Time210Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:26 pm

You should've posted an app about a week from now. It helps if you're on a lot if you haven't been on for a 1 week+ But anyway, its a pretty nice app. Some questions need some more information.

Don't forget to stay active and vote~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldmoon's Application   Emeraldmoon's Application Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:55 am

Generate<3 wrote:
You should've posted an app about a week from now. It helps if you're on a lot if you haven't been on for a 1 week+ But anyway, its a pretty nice app. Some questions need some more information.

Don't forget to stay active and vote~

I can understand, I'll play the game then Razz. What questions caught your attention.?

Edit: Got bored and had fun making it extremly colorful xD. Hope you guys like it, going to play now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldmoon's Application   Emeraldmoon's Application Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:58 am

Looks like a great app, I honestly don't know why people want colour, it doesn't add anything to the quality of the application.

Get in game more, and remember to vote every 12 hours. (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldmoon's Application   Emeraldmoon's Application Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:51 am

[GM]Stephanie wrote:
Looks like a great app, I honestly don't know why people want colour, it doesn't add anything to the quality of the application.

Thanks a lot stephanie ^_^ I don't know why either, maybe they're rainbow junkies... lol xD! Anyways, I've been playing a lot lately so I'm good :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldmoon's Application   Emeraldmoon's Application Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:58 am

Wow! Colorful and awesome application!
But you should've posted this when you atleast played for 1 week or more.
I love the coloring on this...
And there's so much information.
If you post this one week from now, I'm positive you'll have a chance on getting the spot.
Good luck and hope you get the spot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldmoon's Application   Emeraldmoon's Application Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:00 am

[GM]Vincent wrote:
Wow! Colorful and awesome application!
But you should've posted this when you atleast played for 1 week or more.
I love the coloring on this...
And there's so much information.
If you post this one week from now, I'm positive you'll have a chance on getting the spot.
Good luck and hope you get the spot!

Hah thanks vincent, the coloring took me a while, i had to color like every sentence do it would fade ^_^ and I know, I don't kind waiting for a week or more, this game is awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldmoon's Application   Emeraldmoon's Application Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:01 pm

[GM]Stephanie wrote:

Coloring makes things more nice and "neat".
I doubt having a Black straight font GM Applications would lure people to read it.
It'll just lie there in a corner waiting for someone to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldmoon's Application   Emeraldmoon's Application Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:40 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldmoon's Application   Emeraldmoon's Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Emeraldmoon's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-