IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Franciscus's Gm app ::]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Franciscus's Gm app ::] Empty
PostSubject: Franciscus's Gm app ::]   Franciscus's Gm app ::] Time210Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:45 am

PLEASE try to play/be active in game for AT LEAST a week before applying. GMs are always watching to see if you qualify or not.

Name :Franciscus Chung

Time Zone :(GMT+10:00) Guam, Port Moresby

Email :dongkichung10@hotmail.com

IGN :Franciscus

Why you want to be a GM :i would like to be a GM so i can help all other new comers. if you watched me personally for awhile now you will know i helped alot of new players. i have also given out support and items.

What you will do as a GM :i will help idyllic story become much better. i will do my best to make the number 1 PS :]

How you can help the server as a GM : i will answer every single questoin anybody has. unlike some GM's ignore others in need just like they did to me before, and i'd make sure to give respect and fair play.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :i have played idyllic story for about 2 weeks

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : around 3-7hours

How long you have played GMS : well i played for 3 years but i quit and play idyllic ms :]

What makes you stand out : im helpful, in my spare time i would always look for new players and ask them if they need training and i have given many things away to them .

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : well i really dont know because i was never a GM. This is my first time applying for GM. So honestly i really do not know but i will not take advantage of anything.

Experience as a GM : If i do get accepted this would be my first time :]

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
honestly i will not.
1. because i worked so hard to get where i am
2. i LOVE this server :]

I will be grading these application on how neat it is, on correct grammar (so I know you're mature and not another 8 year old begging for gm position), and length.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Franciscus's Gm app ::]   Franciscus's Gm app ::] Time210Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:55 am

Just a couple pointers here. If you are going to submit an app, it needs to be grammarically correct. No i or uncapital letters at the beginning of sentences. I read it, and I am just not getting you. I am not really getting much voice from your app. Try to add your personality into your app, and add some color to spruce it up.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Franciscus's Gm app ::]   Franciscus's Gm app ::] Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Franciscus's Gm app ::]   Franciscus's Gm app ::] Time210

Back to top Go down

Franciscus's Gm app ::]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-