IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM applications

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GM applications Empty
PostSubject: GM applications   GM applications Time210Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Name :Tyler

Time Zone :Pacific time zone

Email :mysticbull45@yahoo.com

IGN :LingPowPooppy

Why you want to be a GM : I would like to apply as a GM due to the fact that it is a task I enjoy doing to help a server, and I feel that it has a great amount of quantity. Many people believe that being a GM is a typical job of just watching for hackers but it's more important than that; you must be dedicated to the server 24/7 ensuring you will always keep it protected and safe for those who play it daily. Being a GM means putting your ideas and thoughts for a server to help it become successful any way possible, but in order to do that, you must have a team dedicated to giving one another's ideas on how to make an admirable outcome for the server. Harsh obstacles may occur during my path of being a GM but that's what I am well-prepared for and I won't let that stop me from doing something I enjoy.

What you will do as a GM :As a GM, I will try to be a colleague to one another of different people to let them know that I am someone they can go to if they are ever in need of assistance. I will also scout around the server very thoroughly to seek for hackers and make sure they are punished for not following the guidelines established by the owner. But more importantly, I will give my dedication to a server by showing my ideas and opinions towards other GM's and show how I will not be the weakest link and fall down into oblivion.

How you can help the server as a GM
:If I were a GM for IdyllicStory, I would try to give possible answers to everyones question and give them my word on any promise I am able to do, with the means of not breaking the rules as a GM. I would tell all of my friends and acquaintances to come join because they would be missing out on a big opportunity to have plenty of fun and excitement. I have a somewhat well knowledge on how to make graphics (e.g. Banners, Icons, Signatures, etc.), and know how to make videos for Youtube. Even If I don't make it as a GM, I will still let everyone I know to come join and still show my support for the server.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :I have played IdyllicStory for most likely a week or so, and hopefully this shouldn't benefit to where I shouldn't be a GM because I can quickly obtain the knowledge I need to learn of my surroundings and know what to do on a daily basis.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day
:I play IdyllicStory on Mondays-Fridays from 4:30p.m. or 6:30p.m. (if I have softball practice), till' at least 11:00p.m. or 11:30p.m. On weekends I would most likely be on from 7a.m or 10a.m. till' 12a.m. or 2a.m.

How long you have played GMS :I have played GMS at most for four years; spent three years on GMS, and a 2 year on private servers.

What makes you stand out :I stand out from other people mainly based off my personality; I have a very positive personality and try not to bring my bad days on others which can result on me being assumed as an uptight person. I am very helpful when people are in need of problems. I can use Team Viewer and help those who are having difficulty on working a private server, and I can assure you that I won't be some useless tool that stands in the crowd and lounges around idly as if I don't have to listen to other people because I am a hard worker and I give my dedication for a server and will never stop at it.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm
:The commands I will mainly use in the server as a GM would be !map, !warp, !ban, !jail and !event.

Experience as a GM
:I was a Level 4 GM for StickyStory, a Level 3 GM for ConstelStory, a Level 4 GM for V3Story, and a Level 4 GM for iTunestory.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.

think that quitting a server just because your application is denied would only show disrespect and make others somehow think that you would only stay for the power and knowing you are "in charge" of other players. It makes me sick seeing things like that happen because it has occurred to me a long time ago where I couldn't even talk to the person anymore. But back on topic, I would never quit a server for having a denied application because it would only show pity on myself.

I will be grading these application on how neat it is, on correct grammar (so I know your mature and not another 8 year old begging for gm position), and length.

Last edited by vokidd45 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

GM applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM applications   GM applications Time210Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Add a little more colour to make it look attractive .
This way , people would want to read it .
You'll get more comments and you'll know what you can improve on .
Remember to stay active and vote ;3
Well , good luck on getting the position !

- CASH
Back to top Go down

GM applications Empty
PostSubject: GM applications   GM applications Time210Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:24 pm

You should add little bit more colour and text, then its should be better
7/10 Good luck!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND BE ACTIVE!

-Yellow
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

GM applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM applications   GM applications Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:47 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

GM applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM applications   GM applications Time210

Back to top Go down

GM applications
Page 1 of 1