IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WeAreCouple New App more info!

Go down 

Vote me for a GM
YES
WeAreCouple New App more info! I_vote_lcap60%WeAreCouple New App more info! I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No
WeAreCouple New App more info! I_vote_lcap40%WeAreCouple New App more info! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

WeAreCouple New App more info! Empty
PostSubject: WeAreCouple New App more info!   WeAreCouple New App more info! Time210Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:12 am

Name: Jimmy liew

Time Zone: UTC/GMT +8 hours

E-Mail: Loom_liew@hotmail.com

IGN:
WeAreCouple/xzwenxiazx

Why you Want to Be GM:

I want to a GM because whenever i online I normally don't see any GM around and when I need help with something i always need to wait for a GM to online and that make me very tired and angry and sad. Secondly, when GM is off i always see lot of hackers play swim/dmg hacks. I want to be a GM that can help by Banning all hacker in the server.

What will you do as a GM:

As a GM, I will try my best to help everyone and every person in the server. I can help by resolving other player problem and information about the server. I will try my best to find every hacker in the server and screenshot it before banning them. However, I will open up event for player and to keep happy and feel that the server is the best in the world. That what i will do as a GM.

How you can help the server as a GM:

As a helpful GM, I'd like to do the following: Ban hackers, recruit more and more players, and get IdyllicStory Ranked #1 Private Server and hosting lot of fun and no hacking event and more. I Ban those breaking the rule of the server and keep duper banned. HEHE ^6^

How long you have played IdyllicStory :

3wks~2mths+ my IGN(before wipe) is WoShiKa and now i created 2 charater name is WeAreCouple and XzWenXiazX.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :

Weekday-3~5hr, Weekend-5~14hr and on holiday I Can online up to 15 hr a day and when no school I can online up to 20hrs.

How long you have played GMS :

I Have been playing GMS for at least a 1~2 years. I play GMS because my Maplesea account was hacked and my pro eq and meso was gone so I Decided to quit and try Maple private server.

What makes you stand out:

Well I alway wanted to donate to the server some cash or money but I Can't, because of my family problem. I Wanted help the server in another way, so apply for a gm job so that i can help the server in another way or so.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm:

Well if I want to open a event, I will use !event,!map and if I there is and hacker using Vac/Dmg or advertising other private servers on this server I will use !ban,!Jail on them to make sure the server won't lose any player and the server will be safe from hackers.

Experience as GM:

I Have no experience in GM but I wish to gain some good and useful experience here has a good and helpful GM.

Will you quit the server if your application is denied? Be honest this won't hold againist you.

HELL NO. If I quit because I got denied by the server, it will show how low life I am and there is no reason I want to quit the server. Some people will quit because they got denied by the server but I am not those noobs only want to be a GM.

Remember to vote after reading my App! HEHE!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WeAreCouple New App more info!   WeAreCouple New App more info! Time210Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 pm

I love the coloring on this.
But it's a bit short.
Add more info? Very Happy
Anyways, 9/10
Hope you get the spot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WeAreCouple New App more info!   WeAreCouple New App more info! Time210Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:30 pm

THX vincent tat mean alot tooo me
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: WeAreCouple New App more info!   WeAreCouple New App more info! Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WeAreCouple New App more info!   WeAreCouple New App more info! Time210

Back to top Go down

WeAreCouple New App more info!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: