IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^

Go down 

Do you think I should be a GM?
Yes
WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^ I_vote_lcap50%WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^ I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
No
WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^ I_vote_lcap50%WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^ I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^   WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^ Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:07 am

Name :

Jonathan Ta

Time Zone :

8:00 PM (PST)

Email :

anfukusouemi@hotmail.com <-- Haha , it's a little lame XP , I made it when I was young ;D

IGN :

WhereMyPho

Why you want to be a GM :

I want to become a GM to help provide the players of Idyllic a safe and fun environment. I want to help take the load off the other GM's and I am confident in my abilities as a leader (after having 2 years as a volunteer at a local summer camp ) to help my fellow colleagues with anything they need. Many teachers in the past have also commented that I look like I would make a good leader, and I should take more leadership roles. I didn't have a chance to back then, but I hope I can now. I want to help new players, host fun events, make new events, and stop fights (smega arguments) and catch hackers/rule breakers.

What you will do as a GM :

As a GM, like I stated above, I want to help take the work load off the other GM's with anything I can. I hope to help any and all players with anything they need help with. I'm not a fan of banning people, I believe that everyone deserves a second chance and people make mistakes, but I realize that there are a set of rules that comes with this server, and if anyone breaks these rules, I will not let my emotions get in the way of what I signed up to do, and that is to be the best GM I can be. Being a regular player for two weeks now, I realize that after hours of non-stop grinding it WILL get a bit tedious. This I know for a fact, has lost the server many players because all they do is train all day. I want to help keep these players by help hosting more fun events, so that after a long day whacking mobs, they can sit back, and enjoy a fun social event, and maybe even win some prizes. (;

How you can help the server as a GM :

As stated above, I am confident in my leadership abilities and believe that I CAN and WILL help this server as much as I can. I will try to answer any and all questions as best as I can. I'm only human, you can't expect me to know the answer to EVERYTHING. I believe that I can help this server strive to become the best server inside and outside of the game. Inside the game, I can help GM's catch hackers or help them host events so they can go off and do more important things. I can also remind the players constantly to vote. Outside of the game, I can help advertise the game to my friends ( I've already gotten 4 of my friends to play ) and I've constantly reminded them daily to vote. I will try my best to catch hackers because it is unfair how many regular players work hard to level up and have a good time on MapleStory, while these hackers take the easy way out. I am not a fan of swearing and cussing, although I'm not saying I don't occasionally do it either, but I know that children play this game. I have known 8 year olds who have played this, and they do not need to know all this street vocabulary. I know that the GM's have a busy life and cannot deal with everyone at once. So far, I do not know a GM who lives in the same time zone as me, so while they're offline, I could be on helping out the server. I'm also currently on summer vacation and schools out for me. So I have more free time, whereas some GM's are probably much older than me and have jobs to attend and such.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :

I've been playing for about 2 weeks now.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :

I play for about 3 - 6 hours a day on weekdays. And if I'm not busy on weekends, I'll be on for about 10 hours at the most.

How long you have played GMS :

I've played Global MapleStory for about 3 years, then moved on to private servers for another year.

What makes you stand out :

I think that I'm very mature for my age (at times.) , I'm mostly playful and always joking around, but I get serious when the time calls for it. I'm very nice and fair, I hardly ever get mad at anyone no matter what. I'm very friendly and I'm a pretty chill guy, and I'm very, very, VERY. Weird. (:

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :

Whatever command that's needed during that time I guess? [ That's just my way of saying, I don't know any commands! ^^ ]
But I'm a pretty smart guy... ( Not trying to be cocky or anything ) and am pretty sure that I can learn them pretty quickly.

Experience as a GM :

None D:
But I will learn fast! >: )

[color=black]

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.

No, I will not. I'm not saying I'll be on this server forever, not saying I'll be quitting anytime soon either, but I've had tons of fun without being a GM, so, it's okay if I don't get accepted. This is a great server, and I don't mind just playing as a regular player, because I can have just as much fun. ^^

*EDIT* I added more colors to it Very Happy

Last edited by WhereMyPho on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:33 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^   WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^ Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:38 am

Aha, Christmas colors!! Very Happy
Back to topic.
I love how you put a lot of information here.
I couldn't find any mistakes either..
10/10 man, hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^   WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^ Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:31 pm

The APP is pretty decent!
Information is all written neatly and formatted.
It's not that colorful but as Vincent had said, chritmas colors!
Who doesn't like that? d:
hehe, anyways, Good Luck!

Stay Active and remember to vote!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^   WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^ Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Haha , yeup , I'm a Christmas fanatic. xP
Nah , I just thought all the other colors were too hard to read (:
Thanks for the comments guys! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^   WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^ Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:36 am

Nice app!
Hope you get the spot!
^^
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^   WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^ Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^   WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^ Time210

Back to top Go down

WhereMyPho's GM App! ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-