IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heather's GM App!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Heather's GM App!  Empty
PostSubject: Heather's GM App!    Heather's GM App!  Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:32 am

1.) Name : Heather Carter

2.) Age : 17

3.) Time Zone : eastern stander-ed time

4.) Email : emoangel952@live.com

5.) IGN : MIS3RY

6.) Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM because I know I can help out a lot for IdyllicStory. I can help encourage more players to join the server.

7.) What you will do as a GM : I can help advertise our server on youtube making videos of how good and fun the server is and get the word out to others to join.

8.) How you can help the server as a GM : I can help the server as a GM to get more people on IdyllicStory. Make sure there is no hackers and keep it clean and safe.

9.) How long you have played IdyllicStory : I don't know the date in general but I have been playing at Idyllic for a long time.

10.) How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I would be playing all day unless I have school or other duties to perform.

11.) How long you have played GMS : I've been playing Global MapleStory for about 3 years. I have only been playing Private server for about 5 to 6 months possibly longer.

12.) What makes you stand out : What makes me stand out as an individual is I like to do things different than what I'm told to do. My views on life in general are more about having fun and being yourself.

13.) What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
  • !ban

• !unban

• !event

• !jail

• !unjail

14.) Experience as a GM : I was Level 3 GM for IdyllicStory.

15.) Will you quit if you app is denied : No, I will not leave Idyllicstory if I am not accepted to be GM. I think if someone leaves just because they was not picked to be GM shows a lack in respect for server.
Back to top Go down

Heather's GM App!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heather's GM App!    Heather's GM App!  Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:47 am

lol Very Happy good app hope u get re-gm'd
Back to top Go down

Heather's GM App!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heather's GM App!    Heather's GM App!  Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:14 am

Nice Heather,
Though you should add more information.
Love how you spaced it out.
Hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down

Heather's GM App!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heather's GM App!    Heather's GM App!  Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:51 pm

I like the way it's formatted good luck.
Back to top Go down

Heather's GM App!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heather's GM App!    Heather's GM App!  Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:06 am

Thanks Guys!
I hope I get the spot back also! <3
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Heather's GM App!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heather's GM App!    Heather's GM App!  Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:35 am

Didnt you join hoovastory?
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Heather's GM App!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heather's GM App!    Heather's GM App!  Time210Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Denied!
Hoe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

Heather's GM App!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heather's GM App!    Heather's GM App!  Time210

Back to top Go down

Heather's GM App!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-