IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lachlan's GM app (Well i am reposting it because something happened)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lachlan's GM app (Well i am reposting it because something happened) Empty
PostSubject: Lachlan's GM app (Well i am reposting it because something happened)   Lachlan's GM app (Well i am reposting it because something happened) Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:17 am

Name :
Lachlan Neibergall

Time Zone :
Pacific

Email :
Lachlan14@gmail.com, lmn-hockey@hotmail.com

IGN :
Lachlan

Why you want to be a GM :
Well i want to be a gm because i think that i could make this server better than it already is, so i want to ban hackers who are being stupid and hacking in a private server, help people new to the server by helping them with info and other things, also not hating on the Gm's but there isint alot of them on when i go on so i want to be the gm who is on the most and and the haxors fear xD also i want to host events when i think is the right time to.

What you will do as a GM :
I will take my job serious and i will not let personal arguments or grudges make me ban someone because that is childish and i will only ban people that are not following the rules. I will tell people who are new the basics of this server and how great it is.I have already started doing this but i will get as many people to be active and join so they can have as me when i play. I will try to put up adds on websites, and i will make videos on youtube and sending it to everyone i know. Also i have got probably about 10 people to join already.

How you can help the server as a GM :
Well the things i can do for this server are ban all the damn hackers who are ruining the experience of this great server for all the new people. As i said before i will try to put up adds on websites to advertise this server, i will vote everyday and get new people to join so they can have a awesome experience like i do!

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
I think i have played for 7 and a half months, and in these months i think that i have learned alot and i have watched the gm's and seen what they do i know most of the codes also.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
Well almost 24/7 unless i have something the next day or im out!

How long you have played GMS :
maybe like 4 years

What makes you stand out :
I am someone who you can trust i am humorous but stern when i have to be like when people hack. I don't take kindly to hackers in this server they ruin they experience for everyone also i am a person who is on almost everyday for almost all they day if i dont have someone i have already committed to.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
the one i need at the time because i know most of them now, and because i want to stop hackers i will use !ban !jail and other one's. Also !cheater, !cleardrops, !hide, !warp, !warpto, !online

Experience as a GM :
i have to be honest i have no experience but i know all the codes/commands so i think i would be a pretty good gm

Will you quit if you app is denied
Well i will definatly not quit i have actually tried to quit before but i am too addicted to this server because its so fun and i also think that anyone who does quit if there app is denied is childish and is power hungry

Last edited by johnnyzeng on Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lachlan's GM app (Well i am reposting it because something happened)   Lachlan's GM app (Well i am reposting it because something happened) Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:14 am

A bit short Lach.
Otherthan that, decent application.
8/10 Hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Lachlan's GM app (Well i am reposting it because something happened)   Lachlan's GM app (Well i am reposting it because something happened) Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lachlan's GM app (Well i am reposting it because something happened)   Lachlan's GM app (Well i am reposting it because something happened) Time210

Back to top Go down

Lachlan's GM app (Well i am reposting it because something happened)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: