IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE APPS TO THE GM TO THE WAT FOR THE ENJOISTORIES!

Go down 

ENJOISTORIES FOR GM
YESS! PICK THE SEXY PERSON FOR GM
THE APPS TO THE GM TO THE WAT FOR THE ENJOISTORIES! I_vote_lcap89%THE APPS TO THE GM TO THE WAT FOR THE ENJOISTORIES! I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
nawww he aint kewl enuf!
THE APPS TO THE GM TO THE WAT FOR THE ENJOISTORIES! I_vote_lcap11%THE APPS TO THE GM TO THE WAT FOR THE ENJOISTORIES! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

THE APPS TO THE GM TO THE WAT FOR THE ENJOISTORIES! Empty
PostSubject: THE APPS TO THE GM TO THE WAT FOR THE ENJOISTORIES!   THE APPS TO THE GM TO THE WAT FOR THE ENJOISTORIES! Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:10 am

Name: Brian Hong

Age: Hi i am actually 13, but really i am turning 14 in august 23. Cant wait haha Very Happy gonna be awesome man!

Time zone: East time zone. NY state. in the suburbs -.- wish i lived in the city..

Email: AznBrianHong@Gmail.com... very old email. lol so do not judge man!

I to the G to the N (IGN): EnjoiStories i was EnjoiRamen once and levintain

Why do you want to be a gm: To tell the truth i really feel that hackers, discrimination, racism and a lot of other stuff r not tolerated even in games. wen i say discrimination i mean when people say "thats so gay". i am not gay my self but some people are. in one of my research projects in 10th grade social studies i did a research on Milk, a man who fought for gay right. During my research it said that 1/10 of the USA is gay. Also theres a movie about him. u should see very interesting.

What you will do as gm: like i said i will help people and i want to enjoy the privilege to have the option to help people. for many reasons. from hacking to racism. I cant deal with racism. I am Korean my self and years people been calling me chinky. and Jang and Kim Jung ill and other names.

How can u help the server as a gm: i can help by fighting off evil like superman but just wit the ability to ban people Smile. Ban the evil out of idyllic to give us freedom.

How long have you played Idyllic Story: Ive played ever since the wipe and a month and a half before the wipe. Ill prob even play a lot more once i get into school because of all the frustration of school work. i like to beat mushrooms to take it all out Smile.

How long do you play idyllic per day: actually i play 4-8 hours but thats a lot. But i go out and jog. I also do wrestling on Mondays and Wednesday and swim Tuesdays and Fridays.

How long have you played GMS: Ive played GMS for about 4 years. ive got a level 70 D.K named levintain. and a level 49 sin named feeblehermit and a level 39 dit named fruityasian.

What makes you stand out: Honestly i do not know what you mean by stand out but i if i answer this wrong leave a comment and ill fix it. i stand out by enjoying helping people!

What Commands will you mainly use: i will mainly use !jail, !ban, !goto to hackers and RACISM!and use !talk!!!!!!

Experience as a Gm: Ive been a doner Gm for rydah when it was a v55 and ive been a gm for Sydney MS.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you: No i will not quit the server if i do not get picked and i will work my up to the popularity as a Gm but it would still be nice if i get chosen. please Smile

also in my free time i like making bannedstorys! watching tv and playing starcraft and IDYLLICSTORY!!!!!!!!
MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. (:

THE APPS TO THE GM TO THE WAT FOR THE ENJOISTORIES! Awesom15THE APPS TO THE GM TO THE WAT FOR THE ENJOISTORIES! Maples10

Last edited by hongbrn on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:26 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE APPS TO THE GM TO THE WAT FOR THE ENJOISTORIES!   THE APPS TO THE GM TO THE WAT FOR THE ENJOISTORIES! Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:05 am

It's a bit short and you should add some color.
You also left a huge chunk of space on the bottom..
7/10 from me.
Hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE APPS TO THE GM TO THE WAT FOR THE ENJOISTORIES!   THE APPS TO THE GM TO THE WAT FOR THE ENJOISTORIES! Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:05 am

haha nice app ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: THE APPS TO THE GM TO THE WAT FOR THE ENJOISTORIES!   THE APPS TO THE GM TO THE WAT FOR THE ENJOISTORIES! Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE APPS TO THE GM TO THE WAT FOR THE ENJOISTORIES!   THE APPS TO THE GM TO THE WAT FOR THE ENJOISTORIES! Time210

Back to top Go down

THE APPS TO THE GM TO THE WAT FOR THE ENJOISTORIES!
Page 1 of 1