IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EternalTiger's Gm application <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

EternalTiger's Gm application <3 Empty
PostSubject: EternalTiger's Gm application <3   EternalTiger's Gm application <3 Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:54 am

Name : Matthew David Scheck but you can call me Matt

Age :11 Years Old Born on October 4th 1998 please dont deny me just because of my age I know i am very young but I still think i should be treated the same if I was 15 or 16.

Time Zone :EST (NewYork)

Email :rydahspwndge@gmail.com + EternalTiger@gmail.com

IGN :EternalTiger after the wipe (before the wipe EternalMan)

Why you want to be a GM : I would want to be a GM because I am here to help idyllic story from free hackers and to help new and old players out with the features of the game. Helping others is what i wish to do. I feel when people are not helped Maybe I shall help them.

What you will do as a GM : As a GM I will help others in need if they need like where is zakum helmets or how much a purple tetris is worth. Ban hackers, Dupers, ect so that we can play idyllic story a clean non-hacking private server. I will also host events like Hide and Seek or a jump quest in ludibridum pet walkway or The Forest of Patients. That is what I will do as a GM.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can help the server as a GM by making sure that this is a clean non- hacking server nothing would make me happier. I can also help the server by keeping out advertisement, and making sure that that there is no KillStealers.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have played for about 3-4 weeks (july 1st.) and I hope to stay alot longer also. I think that this server is fantastic and I hope that gabe or anyone else will shut it down because that would make me sad. Sad

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I play alot and when i say alot I mean ALOT I play about 5- All day. That is because all of my friends are basically on vacation so What is there to do when your on your on summer break with no friends to go out with.

How long you have played GMS : I have played GMS For about 2 years until 5 months ago when i started playing RydahMs then to Idyllicstory. And I played on Aran And Pirate Aran Ign: LiquidAran1 Pirate Ign: DarkLucas09

What makes you stand out : What makes me stand out is that i have a weird personality and most people would get really annoyed if they were being stalked around everywhere but i don't mind it at all. And Im very friendly (If you dont agree then you must be very wrong no offense)

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I dont know alot of the commands but here is the ones i would use. !cast !event !sgmsg and !ban. Im sorry if I dont know alot of them Ill download a handbook if i get the spot Smile

Experience as a GM : I have never been a GM before in my life, if I get accepted this will be my 1st time so I really want to get accepted. I know most of the GM's Here in the server and i'm really friendly with all of them.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. I will not quit the server I will stay here because now, this is the server with all of my friends and now I dont want to leave any of my friends. Smile Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Please accept my GM application
-Matt

Last edited by MrMatt88 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EternalTiger's Gm application <3   EternalTiger's Gm application <3 Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:10 am

Oooh Matt, applying for GM. XD
But, add some more color and info.
7/10 Hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EternalTiger's Gm application <3   EternalTiger's Gm application <3 Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:08 am

[GM]Vincent wrote:
Oooh Matt, applying for GM. XD
But, add some more color and info.
7/10 Hope you get the spot.

Thanks man that means alot from you.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: EternalTiger's Gm application <3   EternalTiger's Gm application <3 Time210Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:37 pm

Denied!
Banned for advertising.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EternalTiger's Gm application <3   EternalTiger's Gm application <3 Time210

Back to top Go down

EternalTiger's Gm application <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: