IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joanne's Gm Application! :)

Go down 

Should Joanne get GM? :)
1. Yes
Joanne's Gm Application! :)  I_vote_lcap30%Joanne's Gm Application! :)  I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
2. No
Joanne's Gm Application! :)  I_vote_lcap40%Joanne's Gm Application! :)  I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
3. Joanne's cool. :)
Joanne's Gm Application! :)  I_vote_lcap20%Joanne's Gm Application! :)  I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
4. I CHOOSE YOU. <3
Joanne's Gm Application! :)  I_vote_lcap10%Joanne's Gm Application! :)  I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Joanne's Gm Application! :)  Empty
PostSubject: Joanne's Gm Application! :)    Joanne's Gm Application! :)  Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:53 am

Name : Joanne. Smile

Time Zone : Eastern Time Zone.

Email : JoanneJK123@gmail.com

IGN : joanne.

Why you want to be a GM : Well, every since I started playing this private server, I’ve seen many Idyllic players asking for mesos, nx, clothes, and what not. I was once like that, but I got the hang out it. I’ve helped a few people in this server. I want to host events and let everyone have fun, instead of just sitting in fm, talking and hanging out with friends like they always do. Help beginners with whatever they need help with too.

What you will do as a GM : As a GM, I would help the community of Idyllic. I would take my job as a GM very seriously. I would not jail or ban anyone without a reason. I would make everyone more active and host events. I would ask people to vote. I would make sure no one is hacking. Hacking = ban. Ban = no fun. ):

How you can help the server as a GM : I would ask people to be nice and respectful to other Idyllic players. No cussing, of course. I would also ask them to vote.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I’ve played IdyllicStory for about five months. I make sure I go on everyday of every hour. Smile

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I usually play about 17-18 hours a day. The minimum time I was on was like 10 hours. The maximum time was almost a whole day.

How long you have played GMS : I’ve played GMS since I was in 3rd grade. So, that’s about 5 years almost 6 years. I loved GMS, but I’m starting to love private servers now.

What makes you stand out : I stand out mostly because of my personality. I’m very outgoing and I try to be really active on Idyllic. I help beginners if they have any problems. I won’t just sit around Idyllic looking at people talk as I do nothing. I would be very active.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : The commands I would mainly use as a GM would be:
!ban (If it is necessary).
!say
!cheaters
!jail/!unjail
!event
!warp

Experience as a GM : I’ve never really been a GM before because I’ve only played Bankai and IdyllicStory. I would love to have an experience as a GM, I would take this job very seriously.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
Even if my application gets denied, I would never quit this server. I’ve met many new people that has helped me through a lot ever since I started this server. I love all my friends and I love this server. I probably won’t be able to quit this server for a while. I would still be on when school starts, but less than I am now. Since its summer, I have more time to be on. I would still be active though.

Joanne's Gm Application! :)  Hotlol11
Me, Ryan, & Irving. Smile

Joanne's Gm Application! :)  Maple010
Irving & Me. Smile

Joanne's Gm Application! :)  Maple011
Me & Ryan. Smile

Last edited by Joanne on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joanne's Gm Application! :)    Joanne's Gm Application! :)  Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:11 am

Nice app <3

hope you get the spot :]

P.S. ohaiii look me ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joanne's Gm Application! :)    Joanne's Gm Application! :)  Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:23 am

RyanVee:] wrote:
Nice app <3

hope you get the spot :]

P.S. ohaiii look me ;D

LOLL..
thank you. Smile
& yes, ohhai look you. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joanne's Gm Application! :)    Joanne's Gm Application! :)  Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:04 am

I love the coloring on this.
No mistakes I can find..
10/10 Hope you get the spot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joanne's Gm Application! :)    Joanne's Gm Application! :)  Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:18 am

[GM]Vincent wrote:
I love the coloring on this.
No mistakes I can find..
10/10 Hope you get the spot. Very Happy

Haha, thank you. Smile)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joanne's Gm Application! :)    Joanne's Gm Application! :)  Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:38 am

I love how I'm in the pictures.
LOL..
Anyways, great APP!
Colorful, barely errors.
Pictures are great Very Happy
So,
Good Luck!

Stay Active and remember to vote!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joanne's Gm Application! :)    Joanne's Gm Application! :)  Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:41 am

irvingisme! wrote:
I love how I'm in the pictures.
LOL..
Anyways, great APP!
Colorful, barely errors.
Pictures are great Very Happy
So,
Good Luck!

Stay Active and remember to vote!

LOLL..
Yeah, ik.
I like how you're in the pictures too. LOL.. x)
Thank you! (:
& I will make sure I stay active & vote. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joanne's Gm Application! :)   Joanne's Gm Application! :)  Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Omygosh, Very very good application~ ^___^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joanne's Gm Application! :)    Joanne's Gm Application! :)  Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:16 am

Vanille wrote:
Omygosh, Very very good application~ ^___^

Haha, thank you! (:
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Joanne's Gm Application! :)    Joanne's Gm Application! :)  Time210Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:19 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joanne's Gm Application! :)    Joanne's Gm Application! :)  Time210

Back to top Go down

Joanne's Gm Application! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: