IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Takashi's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Takashi's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Takashi's GM App   Takashi's GM App Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:38 am

Name : Kalvin Dam

Time Zone : GMT - 8h during Standard Time
[GMT - 7h during Daylight Saving Time]

Email : deathdmc123@gmail.com

IGN : Takashi

Why you want to be a GM : I want to help and find new people to enjoy the server with here at Idyllicstory.Id like to help as much as possible to improve the server and to help catch hackers and ban them.

What you will do as a GM : I will host events maybe every 3 hours to keep all the players having fun as much as possible.I'll help everyone thats new to the game and get them started teaching them all the custom npcs and such.

How you can help the server as a GM : When everyone is bored, then id host an event for everyone.Showing all the new players of Idyllicstory about all the cool futures and custom npcs. I'd go around following people and check if they're hacking or not to keep Idyllicstory a Hack-Free environment.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :1 Week

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 10 Hours Or More

How long you have played GMS : 5 Years

What makes you stand out : I'm nice and im honest, i help anyone and i just like to be around with everyone here at Idyllicstory.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !ban !jail !map !item

Experience as a GM : Ive been a GM in GanjaMs for about 6 months until it shutdown because the owner did'nt want to keep updating the server. Lol.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
No, I would not quit if this application is denied because everyone is so happy and fun and it just makes me happy to be able to play maple with them. =D
Back to top Go down

Takashi's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takashi's GM App   Takashi's GM App Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:09 am

Hmm..decent..
But try adding more color and some more information.
7/10 Hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down

Takashi's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takashi's GM App   Takashi's GM App Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:10 am

The application is alright.
More information can be added as well as color.
Nor many critical errors.
So, Good Luck!

Stay Active and remember to vote!
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Takashi's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takashi's GM App   Takashi's GM App Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

Takashi's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takashi's GM App   Takashi's GM App Time210

Back to top Go down

Takashi's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-