IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xXxChrisxXx's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

xXxChrisxXx's GM application  Empty
PostSubject: xXxChrisxXx's GM application    xXxChrisxXx's GM application  Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:22 am

Name : Chris Chang

Time Zone : Pacific Standard Time

Email :papaburger2009@hotmail.com

IGN :xXxChrisxXx

Why you want to be a GM : To help the community and make it a more friendly environment.Also, to connect with players and maybe have a little event every now and then.

What you will do as a GM :I will host events when the server is dull and there is nothing to do online. Also, if anyone needs support or help i will try to serve them in a honorable manor.

How you can help the server as a GM : I would be helping the server with giving support,information,helping others,getting rid of hackers that ruin the fun of other players and making sure no one gets offended in anyway.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :I just joined a hour ago on July 21 2010.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I just joined but i will probably play 2-3 hours a day with or without GM responsibility's.

How long you have played GMS : I have played Global Maple story for about 3 and half years.

What makes you stand out : My sensibility and style of character is what makes me stand out the most. I am very caring to others,try my best to comfort people who are upset and as for my character, i dont really get many laughs but i can sometimes be really funny.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : The commands i would probably use the most if i was a gm would be !warp !item !map !heal !say !notice and maybe !jail if there was a hacker or someone doing something horrible.

Experience as a GM : I have been a gm on many servers and had atleast about a good 1 and a half year experience as a GM. Although many of the servers were not really as popular. Also, i have gm experience because i had made my own v.62 private server for my own purposes.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
: No i will not quit the server if my application is denied because that would be childish and just plain inconsiderate of others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xXxChrisxXx's GM application    xXxChrisxXx's GM application  Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:08 am

Nice application.
You should add some more color and more information.
8/10 Hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xXxChrisxXx's GM application    xXxChrisxXx's GM application  Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:55 am

[GM]Vincent wrote:
Nice application.
You should add some more color and more information.
8/10 Hope you get the spot.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: xXxChrisxXx's GM application    xXxChrisxXx's GM application  Time210Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:35 pm

How come i never saw you in idyllicstory??
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: xXxChrisxXx's GM application    xXxChrisxXx's GM application  Time210Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

xXxChrisxXx's GM application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: