IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rhaper's Wz Editor App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rhaper's Wz Editor App Empty
PostSubject: Rhaper's Wz Editor App   Rhaper's Wz Editor App Time210Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:22 am

Name : Kenny

Time Zone : UTC -5:00 Eastern Time

Email : Rogenski2@hotmail.com

IGN : Rhaper

Why you want to be a GM : Because i think that with my .wz editting skills i could help this server grow.

What you will do as a GM : I will Add / Change / Replace anything you guys want me to in the .Wz files

How you can help the server as a GM
: "i think that with my .wz editting skills i could help this server grow."

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I just Joined D: I hope that this isn't a problem.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 3-4 Hours on weekdays.More on weekends.

How long you have played GMS : About 2 to 3 years with some breaks in the middle.

What makes you stand out : I am mature but at the same time funny. Help exists to be given , and i got alot of that, and i think i'll do a great job.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !ban 4 ever! (When needed)

Experience as a GM : Ive had my own publi servers and also some private ones for Testing... And ive been GM on other servers like PotatoMS (Old server) and others that i don't remember.

Thanks for reading!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhaper's Wz Editor App   Rhaper's Wz Editor App Time210Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:33 am

Good Luck.
Never seen you on though.

Don't forget to vote and be active =]!
That's a good start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhaper's Wz Editor App   Rhaper's Wz Editor App Time210Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:49 am

Yeah ... I was downloading V62 since i just formatted my pc ... but i got an error.
Im about to start it again, Ill try to be on as soon as i can,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhaper's Wz Editor App   Rhaper's Wz Editor App Time210Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:58 am

Hope to see you here soon :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhaper's Wz Editor App   Rhaper's Wz Editor App Time210Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:54 am

Here's a edit that i just did >;3
Rhaper's Wz Editor App Sdihdv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhaper's Wz Editor App   Rhaper's Wz Editor App Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:21 am

Nice editting x].
It's be great if you can do all the skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhaper's Wz Editor App   Rhaper's Wz Editor App Time210

Back to top Go down

Rhaper's Wz Editor App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: