IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ToatalEmo427's GM Appy~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ToatalEmo427's GM Appy~ Empty
PostSubject: ToatalEmo427's GM Appy~   ToatalEmo427's GM Appy~ Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Name:Sadie

Time zone:(UTC+09:00)Seoul

Email:hpete97@gmail.com

In Game Name:ToatalEmo427

Why You Want To be A GM: Well just only want to change 1 tiny thing about this game.... it's a little something called No Server Down Time,well and this is probably for everyone IN THE WHOLE GAME We want more things to be capable of.

What Will You Do As A GM: Umm I want no server down time.... so I might try and fix that?... Yea and I've seen lot of those hackers who tried and RUIN THE WHOLE DAMN GAME FOR ALL OF WHO ACTUALLY ENJOYS THIS GAME~ I've ran across and interacted with few of these hackers for them to stop, but of coarse they just say "Who gives a damn" and keep on hacking GM's are never around when hackers are... People who saids that the they can bann them because they've seen hackers alot? Your not going to when they learn your a GM. They WILL avoid you too when they know that your a GM. So I was thinking maybe a patrol around Idyllic wouldn't be so bad...

How Long Have You Played Idyllicstory: Uhhh, maybe about a month.

How Long Have you Played GMS: Ummm 3years.. I'm a no lifer huh? <3

How long do you play Idyllicstory in daily bases: 24/7 baby~ <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ToatalEmo427's GM Appy~   ToatalEmo427's GM Appy~ Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:07 am

You forgot some of the questions in this.
You should add more info/color as well.
Other than that, decent application.
Hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ToatalEmo427's GM Appy~   ToatalEmo427's GM Appy~ Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:35 am

I just have a couple things to say here. Consider this my $0.02. When you say why you wanted to be a GM you described the hackers more than you described yourself. Gabe isn't looking for a GM who can explain what a hacker acts like and what not, I'm sure he knows a thing or two about hackers. You just need to describe yourself more. Be honest, and one of the most over-used phrases in this Forum is "More Info". If you feel like you said all you can, don't add more if you are asked to. If you already said all you can, the rest you would put in is just lies, or something you arn't. This is just my $0.02. If you disagree with anything, please feel free to contact me in game.. IGN:SenorFroug.

PS>> GL with getting the position. =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ToatalEmo427's GM Appy~   ToatalEmo427's GM Appy~ Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:41 am

Why not be a bit more accurate and honest in this APP.

The job as a GM is a big responsibility; not something you'd want if you're just doing it for the fun of it.

Amount of hours on IdyllicStory: 24/7?
Really? So you play/stay on IdyllicStory non-stop.

There are errors to correct on the APP but besides all that, you're still missing several questions that are from the GM APP format.

Try fixing your APP up~

Stay Active and remember to vote!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ToatalEmo427's GM Appy~   ToatalEmo427's GM Appy~ Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:31 am

erm this is the wrong format aint it? o.o
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: ToatalEmo427's GM Appy~   ToatalEmo427's GM Appy~ Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:16 pm

Denied!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ToatalEmo427's GM Appy~   ToatalEmo427's GM Appy~ Time210

Back to top Go down

ToatalEmo427's GM Appy~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: