IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WeAreCoupie GM app :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WeAreCoupie GM app :D Empty
PostSubject: WeAreCoupie GM app :D   WeAreCoupie GM app :D Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Name : Mandy

Time Zone :UTC/GMT + 8

Email :lalaland_1994@hotmail.com

IGN :WeAreCoupie ( Do not Mixed me with WeAreCouple)[Alternaltive character : xLilyx] [After Wiped]

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be GM becuse of several reason. 1st) I notice that many hackers roaming around and i want to help by banning them as they are being unfair to other players, where they training so tough to get their rebirths. I also realise that many players are from different time zones and some "smart" hackers may find a timing when there are no GM online to start hacking. Some hacks like speed attack , demi , vac hack will not alert GM that players are hacking unlike damage hack. Therefore, i'll check every channel that players are training every 15-30mins to ensure no players are hacking. 2nd) Some players might get bored of training and they start to smega. When this happens, i will host an event immediately to ensure that the players does not complain that the server is bored or something. 3rd) I can help to solve any dispute between players, this help to improve on the community of IdyllicStory.

What you will do as a GM
: As mention, i'll help to ban hackers and check on players reguarly. Host event when needed, to maintain the players to stay in the server. I can also build a friendly community in idyllicstory where players gets to enjoy in IdyllicStory. To solve any quarrells among players is also an important job for GM, therefo

How you can help the server as a GM
: I can help the server by generate ideas to make the server to be more fun and enjoyable for the players. I can also help players to be more close where they can chat with each other and doesn't get bored so fast. Especially when they are training.
i'll look out for quarrells and solve them to prevent any inconvience to the players in future or making chaos in the server and disturbs other players. However, if the disput gets worse, i'll jail them and talk to them personally to solve the problem between them.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I've played IdyllicStory for about 4-5 weeks. (Including before wiped )

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I play 3-6 hours on weekdays and 3-12 hours on weekends.

How long you have played GMS : I've played GMS for about 5 years where i can communicate well with one another. I had lots of buddies and i'm a very active player.

What makes you stand out : Well... I'm Helpful, fair, trustworthy, patience and know what is right and what is wrong.
What commands you will mainly use as a gm : It depends, If im looking out for hackers, i'll use !cheaters when i'm sure that guy is hacking i'll use !ban. I'll use !say if i'm hosting a event, to tell the players that there are event going on. When players win the event, i'll use !item to give them prize. I'll also use !warp to warp the players immediately when they need help.

Experience as a GM : I had been a GM in my friends' server, but it does not have many players and this cause the server to shut down. However, among the GMs i am the most active GM and have help to solve most of the problems that the players had. Therefore, i wish IdyllicStory to give me a chance to have a better understanding of GM as i did not had much exprerience from the previous server.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. I'll not quit this server even though my application is denied. Because this is the best server i've played past few years. Futhermore, i felt that players in this server is very friendly and sociable. Be honest, this is the BEST private server i ever had Very Happy

Last edited by Couplex3 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WeAreCoupie GM app :D   WeAreCoupie GM app :D Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Nice application.
Although, the bottom part of your application needs some color.
8/10 from me.
Hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WeAreCoupie GM app :D   WeAreCoupie GM app :D Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:58 pm

[GM]Vincent wrote:
Nice application.
8/10 from me.
Hope you get the spot.

Thanks Very Happy And i think u should know me Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WeAreCoupie GM app :D   WeAreCoupie GM app :D Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:09 am

nice app! hope you will get the spot too Very Happy

~AntiBan~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WeAreCoupie GM app :D   WeAreCoupie GM app :D Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:05 pm

Dar hope u get slot ^6^
love u <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WeAreCoupie GM app :D   WeAreCoupie GM app :D Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:15 pm

watchout208 wrote:
nice app! hope you will get the spot too Very Happy

~AntiBan~

Thanks!! You're doing great with your rank too Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WeAreCoupie GM app :D   WeAreCoupie GM app :D Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:16 pm

XzWenXiazX wrote:
Dar hope u get slot ^6^
love u <3

Thanks <3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WeAreCoupie GM app :D   WeAreCoupie GM app :D Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:07 pm

[GM]Vincent wrote:
Nice application.
8/10 from me.
Hope you get the spot.

Looks like the person fixed it!

App is decent.
More information can be added and that would be great.
Colors are nice; colorful.
So, Good Luck!

Stay active and don't forget to vote!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WeAreCoupie GM app :D   WeAreCoupie GM app :D Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:31 pm

irvingisme! wrote:
[GM]Vincent wrote:
Nice application.
8/10 from me.
Hope you get the spot.

App is decent.
So, Good Luck!

Im more active than you. Just that u did not realise that. Very Happy anyway good luck on your spot too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WeAreCoupie GM app :D   WeAreCoupie GM app :D Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Couplex3 wrote:
irvingisme! wrote:
[GM]Vincent wrote:
Nice application.
8/10 from me.
Hope you get the spot.

App is decent.
So, Good Luck!

Im more active than you. Just that u did not realise that. Very Happy anyway good luck on your spot too

LOL.. You're most definitely not.
But, whatever floats your boat.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WeAreCoupie GM app :D   WeAreCoupie GM app :D Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:26 am

irvingisme! wrote:
Couplex3 wrote:
irvingisme! wrote:
[GM]Vincent wrote:
Nice application.
8/10 from me.
Hope you get the spot.

App is decent.
So, Good Luck!

Very Happy

well its ok, i don't blame you and i'm rushing some projects now but i'm still playing often. And you don't see me cause we are different time zone or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WeAreCoupie GM app :D   WeAreCoupie GM app :D Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:04 am

Couplex3 wrote:
irvingisme! wrote:
Couplex3 wrote:
irvingisme! wrote:
[GM]Vincent wrote:
Nice application.
8/10 from me.
Hope you get the spot.

App is decent.
So, Good Luck!

Very Happy

well its ok, i don't blame you and i'm rushing some projects now but i'm still playing often. And you don't see me cause we are different time zone or something?

It shouldn't even be that. I get 4-6 hours of sleep everyday.
I'm on for at least 15 hours and I reach probably 18+ hours on IdyllicStory during times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WeAreCoupie GM app :D   WeAreCoupie GM app :D Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:55 am

Hey !
I love the colors on your app.
Maybe a little more information on some questions would have helped a lot more.
And also I found some grammar errors and spelling errors but its alright Very Happy

Good luck & Don't forget to VOTE VOTE VOTE !!

-elise<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WeAreCoupie GM app :D   WeAreCoupie GM app :D Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:31 pm

elise_(: wrote:
Hey !
I love the colors on your app.
Maybe a little more information on some questions would have helped a lot more.
And also I found some grammar errors and spelling errors but its alright Very Happy

Good luck & Don't forget to VOTE VOTE VOTE !!

-elise<3

Thanks Very Happy i vote every 12 hours
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: WeAreCoupie GM app :D   WeAreCoupie GM app :D Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:20 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WeAreCoupie GM app :D   WeAreCoupie GM app :D Time210

Back to top Go down

WeAreCoupie GM app :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-