IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

x3Jassy's Gm App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

x3Jassy's Gm App. Empty
PostSubject: x3Jassy's Gm App.   x3Jassy's Gm App. Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:45 am

Name :
Jassy

Time Zone :
Pst. British Columbia

Email : Jassy.love.win.s2@hotmail.com

IGN : x3Jassy

Why you want to be a GM :
I very much dislike arguing so, Id try my best to prevent them. Also I really like helping people whenever they have questions, so I do my best always to answer them in a correct manner. As well since everyone is in a different time zone, and around 3am(pst) some people ask for events, but there isn't any, in this case i could help them and host events at the most irregular hours.

What you will do as a GM :
Make the server a more enjoyable place for everyone to play. Id also host events as many times possible(within reason, and time). Id also try to make the events something different each time so no one gets fussy, or bored of them. Id also go around in hide, to look for hackers, or see anyone suspicious to know whether they are legit or not, because anyone can be a hacker.

How you can help the server as a GM :
I can also help the other Gms by hosting events, so they can take a break. Id also try and relieve any problems or arguments between players, by warping them to a map and settling everything out. Whenever someone asks a question, i can answer them, and even if i don't know ill find out the answer, so i could tell them.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
1 week, 2 days.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
6-15 hours

How long you have played GMS :
I played Global Maple story for 2-3 years, then i got bored and quit. I moved onto private servers which i played for quite awhile, as well.

What makes you stand out :
I am genuinely nice and as irritated as I may get, I stay calm and help out until the end. I'm a very social and loud person so when i tell people something they usually hear me and listen to me. I'm also the person that a lot of people come to for advice so i can help out anyone no matter what the problem is.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
For people that are found suspicious. - !online, !connected, !cheaters.
Special Events - !say, !event, and !spawn.
Anyone who's had their warnings. - !jail, !mute, !warp.

Experience as a GM :
Intern Gm
DivMs

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
Honestly I would not quit because this server is fun, and the Gms are all sincere and nice. The people are really helpful when I ask them a question as well.

Last edited by x3Jassy on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

x3Jassy's Gm App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: x3Jassy's Gm App.   x3Jassy's Gm App. Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:57 am

Lookin' good :]

Nice app Btww
Back to top Go down

x3Jassy's Gm App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: x3Jassy's Gm App.   x3Jassy's Gm App. Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:58 am

RyanVee:] wrote:
Lookin' good :]

Nice app Btww

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

x3Jassy's Gm App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: x3Jassy's Gm App.   x3Jassy's Gm App. Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:59 pm

a lil short maybe? put little more info would be nice 6/10 from me
Back to top Go down

x3Jassy's Gm App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: x3Jassy's Gm App.   x3Jassy's Gm App. Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:53 pm

I love the coloring on this.
I just need you to add more information.
That's all from me.
9/10 Hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down

x3Jassy's Gm App. Empty
PostSubject: fgjfgj   x3Jassy's Gm App. Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:37 pm

yep i agree wit wut they said. just add alil more info and then you got yourself a great gm app. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

x3Jassy's Gm App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: x3Jassy's Gm App.   x3Jassy's Gm App. Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:33 am

More info and it'll be a good app. 6/10
Back to top Go down

x3Jassy's Gm App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: x3Jassy's Gm App.   x3Jassy's Gm App. Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:40 am

Nice app! Smile
Hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down

x3Jassy's Gm App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: x3Jassy's Gm App.   x3Jassy's Gm App. Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:56 am

Kinda short Surprised More info would be a lot better Smile
Good Luck !!
Back to top Go down

x3Jassy's Gm App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: x3Jassy's Gm App.   x3Jassy's Gm App. Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:28 am

;D it got more longer and prettyful
10/10 <3
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

x3Jassy's Gm App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: x3Jassy's Gm App.   x3Jassy's Gm App. Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Denied!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

x3Jassy's Gm App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: x3Jassy's Gm App.   x3Jassy's Gm App. Time210

Back to top Go down

x3Jassy's Gm App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: