IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SenorFroug's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SenorFroug's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: SenorFroug's GM Application   SenorFroug's GM Application Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:20 am

Name : Tim Loeffler

Time Zone : EST (GMT -5)

Email : trumpetsensation@yahoo.com

IGN : SenorFroug

Why you want to be a GM : There are not enough GMs for all the players that we have. I want to be a GM to lighten the load on all the other GMs so they can rest easier.

What you will do as a GM : I will be taking some of the load off the other GMs. I will ban/jail if needed/enforce protect all other game players. I don't allow advertising at all for other servers. Such offenders will be jailed or banned.
How you can help the server as a GM : Same stuff as above ^^^

How long you have played IdyllicStory : about a week. But in that week I have meet alot of really great players and GMs.
How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 5-7 hours a day.

How long you have played GMS : 5 yrs+

What makes you stand out : My immediate action. Some other GMs go when it is best for them. If I am not helping another person I will help right away when I am called apon.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I wouldn't say that I would be using any commands mainly. I would most likely use them all evenly. Mostly !warp if i had to choose because I would be warping to people in need.

Experience as a GM : LOTS of experience. I was a GM in BlizzardMS for 4 months (Level 4 GM), I was the Owner of GollumMS (but not coder), and I was the event GM in SydneyMS (level 3).

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
No I would not quit this server. If I were to leave I would make it public and not leave suddenly

Last edited by Internstarz on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SenorFroug's GM Application   SenorFroug's GM Application Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:19 am

You should add some more information and color.
It's a decent application, just add the stuff I mentioned above.
Hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SenorFroug's GM Application   SenorFroug's GM Application Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Vince, this is all the information I have. I put all the information I can into my first application. Putting anymore information into this application would be a lie because it is all right there. Sometimes length isn't important, what is important is the information that lies within.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SenorFroug's GM Application   SenorFroug's GM Application Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Internstarz wrote:
Vince, this is all the information I have. I put all the information I can into my first application. Putting anymore information into this application would be a lie because it is all right there. Sometimes length isn't important, what is important is the information that lies within.

Hmm, I can tell you're being honest.
Atleast you added color.
Coloring = Great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SenorFroug's GM Application   SenorFroug's GM Application Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:44 am

[GM]Vincent wrote:
Internstarz wrote:

Hmm, I can tell you're being honest.
Atleast you added color.
Coloring = Great.

LOLLL! That was a bit corny but yeahs. What he said was true and Vincent, your comment back to it was so off-track.
Adding color=Great?!
Geez. LOL..

yeah, it is great. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SenorFroug's GM Application   SenorFroug's GM Application Time210Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:09 am

From July 26th to August 8th, i will not be very active at all... From July 26th to August 1st I might be on later at night from 9:30-11 pm (EST). From August 1st to August 7th i will not be on AT ALL. I will be at band camp and I will not have access.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: SenorFroug's GM Application   SenorFroug's GM Application Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:24 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SenorFroug's GM Application   SenorFroug's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

SenorFroug's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: