IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nell's GM Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nell's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Nell's GM Application.   Nell's GM Application. Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:30 am

Name : Anna

Time Zone : Eastern +1

Email : Carachaa@yahoo.com

IGN : Nell

Why you want to be a GM : Because I love the server and I want to help people, and I might think that being a GM would be loads of Fun :Geek: Anyway the community caught me on this server, and I'd just like to return the favor.

What you will do as a GM : I will try to help people, as much as I can anyway. Other than that I'd probably patrol for hackers here and there, making sure the server is clean Smile . After so, I'd host events and lounge with friends although I wouldn't be able to lounge very long the life of a GM is always about helping people Very Happy .

How you can help the server as a GM : I'd patrol, keep the streets of Idyllic clean from nuisances such as hackers, spammers and other such people. I'd also like to try to keep the players happy with constant events and other fun things to do.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Actually, I've only played for 1 or 2 weeks, but I expect to be playing much, much, much longer than that.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 6-12 Hours.

How long you have played GMS : 4 or 5 years.

What makes you stand out : I like simplicity; See a hacker? Gather info, if he/she is ban them. Players want events? I'm happy to oblige! The basics of Life: Eat, Sleep, and Play Idyllicstory Very Happy

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :

!spawn (For summoning events)
!Notice (For Events)
!Map (For events or Patrolling)
!Ban (For hackers)
!Warphere (Trailing hackers)

Experience as a GM : Head GM at LOLms and [CO]owner of RequimMS

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you: Of course not! The server is great! and I could write an entire list of why, but I don't want to waste 3 days of your life.

Last edited by carachaa on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nell's GM Application.   Nell's GM Application. Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:17 am

This application is a bit short.
Try adding some more color and info.
Decent application overall.
Hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nell's GM Application.   Nell's GM Application. Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:23 am

[GM]Vincent wrote:
This application is a bit short.
Try adding some more color and info.
Decent application overall.
Hope you get the spot.

Thanks vincent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Nell's GM Application.   Nell's GM Application. Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nell's GM Application.   Nell's GM Application. Time210

Back to top Go down

Nell's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-