IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xas GM app

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Xas GM app Empty
PostSubject: Xas GM app   Xas GM app Time210Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:42 pm

Name : Roxas - (You can address me as Xas)

Time Zone : GM +0800

Email : purple_bluez@hotmail.com

IGN : OMGitsXas

Why you want to be a GM : Well, i believe there are many people saying that they want to be GM is because its cool , awesome, remove hackers and more. For me, probably i would say the same thing too as its common. xD
It could also be a test for me to see whether I'm able to hold responsibilty as a GM.
When Im a normal player, it's like kinda bored as rebirthing all the time. Doing some trades. I would like to give a shot to be a good GM.
(Good GM - Rid hackers/Promote Idyllic)Make it fun to the max!

What you will do as a GM :Some GMs may neglect some questions/people when they have problem. So I'll try my best to answer players' questions within my means. I would also host events to let players enjoy themselves. Probably they could make friends during the events too. I will think of new types of events that are awesome. I will also ask players & friends to vote for server too.

How you can help the server as a GM : I would do my best to prevent any arguements or problems in between players. I will also rid of hackers as i stated. I will try to help newcomers if they need help but not providing items, only infos abt Idyllic. I will mingle around with players to know their likings towards what type of events they want. So i can host it next time round too. I will do my best to let Idyllic players have a fun time. I will tell people to vote every 12 hours instead of trying to spam votes where it leads to ban.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Hmm, to think about it. I started on April & it would be 4 months.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 6-8 hours on weekdays.
8-12 hours on weekends.

How long you have played GMS : I played MapleSEA for at least 5 years. For private servers, accumulation of time spent...hmm...1 year ? o.O

What makes you stand out : That would need others to decide for me =x Although Im not so famous in Idyllic , but Im willing to socialize with people to know them. But If I need to say what makes me stand out. That would be my passions towards maple Smile

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
!warphere - warp those cheaters who use VIP tele rock during JQ events & other uses where I think there's a need.
!ban - ban those hackers that spoil the fun of Idyllic!!!
!jail/!dc - to people who disobey rules at JQ events despite certain warnings
also to people who use profanity despite 3 times warnings
to people who harrass other players.
!say - to get people into events or note them things.
!mute - to people who spam megas/chatbox
!clock - to countdown for an event to start.
!cancelbuffs - to remove buffs that are activated before an event starts.

Experience as a GM : Frankly speaking, I do not have any experience on GM. But I know some commands that are common for a server to work. If there's any problems towards commands, I would find it by myself first. If it doesnt work, I would approach GMs/Admin. I will give a best shot to be a GM as I wanna gain experience. If Admin/Gms think Im not suitable for it, Im willing to get demoted. I just wanna give my try to be a GM. Im willing to learn too. No matter how hard.
*Motivated learners, Assets to Idyllic* Smile

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
Erm no. I will not quit Idyllic if my application is denied. Because I find that for v62 private servers, Idyllic could be the only best server i played. Even if Im not a GM, I will still continue to play & enjoy myself. Smile

Lastly, I would thank the GM for spending time reading at my application Smile
Thank you Very Happy

Last edited by Starz on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Xas GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xas GM app   Xas GM app Time210Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:11 pm

nice app man hope yah get the spot i know u can do it
Back to top Go down

Xas GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xas GM app   Xas GM app Time210Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Ooh, nice Roxas.
It's a bit short though.
I love the coloring on this. Very Happy
Try adding a bit more information and it'll be great.
Overall, decent application! 9/10
Hope you get the spot!
Back to top Go down

Xas GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xas GM app   Xas GM app Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:19 pm

hahas, thanks
Back to top Go down

Xas GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xas GM app   Xas GM app Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Xas ~ Nice app ^^
hope u get the spot ~
Jyjy ~ <3