IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..

Go down 

Should I Come Back?
Yes
I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..  I_vote_lcap17%I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..  I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Maybe
I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..  I_vote_lcap0%I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..  I_vote_lcap17%I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..  I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Pocky!
I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..  I_vote_lcap33%I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..  I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Ehhh. :
I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..  I_vote_lcap0%I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
o_0 -Clueless-
I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..  I_vote_lcap8%I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..  I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
YES PLEASE
I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..  I_vote_lcap25%I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..  I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..  Empty
PostSubject: I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..    I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..  Time210Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:29 pm

Well, i guess this is goodbye.. im not even sure if ill be back to this server any time soon. I'll miss you all and especially you Lexii. This server made the best of it for me and i really think i builded a relationship to this server and everyone whos in it. GoodBye All. I hope ill be back..

I really Hope i'm back to see you guys again and help the server again :')

P.S. GL vincent on your position and help the server alot please :']

Ill be gone for a good 2 months and if im lucky, ill be back after 2 months or 1 month and a half <3

See You All.

Last edited by Pocky on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..    I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..  Time210Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Aw! Pocky! Not you too! >.<
I'll play on for everyone who's quitting!
I hope you'll come back soon..
You were a real pal to me..
Hope our paths cross again.
Have a great life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..    I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..  Time210Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:38 pm

i have a chance to come back to this wonderful server.
maybe.. Just maybe.. come back

:'[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..    I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..  Time210Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:50 pm

baibai man hope u can make it bk XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..    I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..  Time210

Back to top Go down

I Might Be Back. I'll Miss you Lexii & Vincent & Bear & Victor etc..
Page 1 of 1