IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iPauly's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

iPauly's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: iPauly's GM Application   iPauly's GM Application Time210Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Name :Paul Yang

Time Zone :Mountain Standard Time Zone, I live in Colorado, United States.

Email :mindofmuze@yahoo.com

IGN :iPauly

Why you want to be a GM :I have not been a GM ever in my history of playing Private Servers. I would like to have a chance to show you how I do or help thing such as players. Before I've thought about it and I would really like to be a GM for IdyllicStory the best server in the world.

What you will do as a GM : When I am a GM I will do by best to help players, so they don't have any questions. Keep the players busy with events and leveling. Most importantly having fun and enjoying the server. Player or GM, I still vote.

How you can help the server as a GM : First of all, I do not, and certainly do not code. But I will vote for this server everyday for 12 hours. As I said before I will also help the player because it is a important thing to do. I will keep things under control if something bad is happening and I will do whatever I can to make the server good. I am very reliable so their shouldn't be any worry.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : A solid 7 days and more. I know how most of the community works. (:

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :I have summer break right now, so probably after school, I'd play while doing homework or whenever I can. (Mornings/End of day[About 4 to 6 hours] on weekends I would play most of the day and night.)

How long you have played GMS : I've played GMS for about 3 years I played in Scania and Bera. I know now that GMS is not that fun so i started playing private servers. Half a year or a year later i quit playing GMS, I started playing private servers.

What makes you stand out : I have no idea what stands me out. Some people say i'm funny, some say i'm good talking with people. Oh I am known as the F6 guy because I always do that facial expression a lot. (100 time at least every time I get on.)

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : The commands I will mainly use are the commands most important. Meaning I will still use all the commands but some more often then the others. I know that GMs get more commands too. For a GM, they should not only use their commands but the players too.(:

Experience as a GM : From the previous question I have said that I have not been a GM for a private server or anything, but even if I would be very good at communicating with players and helping them know the server. I would like this to be my first time on a private server because I would like my first to be the best private server. (:

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Not at all. That is not a reason to quit a server like this, at least not for me. I have been playing private servers long enough to know that if you're either a player or a GM doesn't matter at all for quitting any server.
Quote :
If you start something finish it. (:

Last edited by iamPauly on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:05 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPauly's GM Application   iPauly's GM Application Time210Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:21 pm

The color-way for the APP is nice and it's really well organized.
Overall, pretty good but short as well.
Add some stuff, it wont hurt. Very Happy

&& Remember to stay Active and Vote! c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPauly's GM Application   iPauly's GM Application Time210Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:34 pm

Try adding more information to it. I got a lot of the same comments on mine when it wasn't very long, but I added some more and I got a lot more positive comments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPauly's GM Application   iPauly's GM Application Time210Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 am

Erm, a bit short..
The bottom of your app needs some more color..
I haven't seen you on game yet either. :O
Decent application, hope you get the spot! 8/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPauly's GM Application   iPauly's GM Application Time210Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:59 am

Well usually my first week isn't talk able, or people don't really notice me because I was in and out of FMs and other places the whole time.
Thx for your help guys!C:
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: iPauly's GM Application   iPauly's GM Application Time210Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:17 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPauly's GM Application   iPauly's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

iPauly's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-